RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 6
RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 8 Chapter 6 – Operations on Algebraic Expressions PDF
RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Solutions Chapter-wise – Free PDF Download
The RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 6 “Operations on Algebraic Expressions” are made to help you study this chapter well for the Class 8 Maths exam. You will learn how to add, subtract, multiply, and divide algebraic expressions in this chapter of RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions. You will also learn some very important algebraic identities that will help you not just in Class 8, but also in classes after that.
RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 6 has 95 practice questions and 5 exercises. All of these questions are meant to make sure you fully understand the ideas in the chapter and are well-prepared for your tests. The questions are based on the latest CBSE Class 8 Maths curriculum. There are also some advanced-level problems that will help students prepare for olympiads like NTSE and IMO.
Step-by-step solutions to the RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 6 math problems have been made by our math experts to help you understand the topics. Our experts know the most common problems you might run into in this chapter, so they made the solutions to match. Our answers will make it easier for you to do your homework and study for tests related to this chapter.
Utopper is a website where students can get free NCERT Solutions and other study materials like Revision notes, Sample papers, and Important Question class 8. Science and Maths will be easier to learn if you have access to RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 8 and solutions for other classes.
RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 6 – Operations on Algebraic Expressions
RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions
Strengthen your foundation with the RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 6
In Class 8, students will learn math and solve problems to build a solid foundation. This basic knowledge will help you learn more complex ideas in later classes. Algebra is a key part of learning math at a higher level. Because of this, this chapter is very important to a student’s education. Operations on Algebraic Expressions for Grade 8 should be studied with a solution to help students understand the ideas. Let’s take a look at what this solution will do for you.
An important topic for RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 6
- You should first understand what Algebraic Expressions are. An algebraic expression is a mathematical expression that includes constants, variables, and operators.
- Then, operators are used to separating the “Terms” of an algebraic expression.
- There are some parts to every word.
- Every term has a coefficient, which is the constant value and the variable.
- When two terms have the same variables, they are called “like terms.”
- When the variables of two terms are different, we say that they are “unlike terms.”
Monomials, Binomials, Trinomials, and Polynomials
- A monomial is an expression in algebra that has only one term.
- A binomial is an expression in algebra that only has two terms.
- A three-term algebraic expression is called a trinomial.
- A polynomial is an algebraic expression with one or more terms and coefficients that are all greater than zero.
Some common identities in algebra
- (m +n)2 = (m2 + 2mn + n2)
- (m – n)2 = (m2 – 2mn + n2)
- (m + n) (m – n) = (m2 – n2)
- (m+a) (m+b) = m2 + (a+b)m + ab
- (m – a) (m – b) = m2 + (a – b)m + ab
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
1. What are the most important topics covered in RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 6: Operations on Algebraic Expressions that will help you study for the exam?
Ans – The RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 8 Chapter 6 Operations on Algebraic Expressions cover the following important topics:
- Algebraic Expressions: You’ll start by learning what algebraic expressions are. According to RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 6 Operations on Algebraic Expressions, an algebraic expression is any mathematical expression that has constants, variables, and operators. Depending on how well you understand this, you can figure out how to work with the algebraic expressions in the future.
- Monomials, Binomials, Trinomials, and Polynomials: Here, a monomial is an algebraic expression with one term, a binomial is an algebraic expression with two terms, a trinomial is an algebraic expression with three terms, and a polynomial is an algebraic expression with more than three terms.
- Adding and taking away from expressions in algebra: As it was taught in elementary school that you can only add or subtract terms that are the same, you can understand this idea by applying it to an algebraic expression.
2. How many exercises are in the RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 6: Operations on Algebraic Expressions, and what do they help you understand?
Ans – There are a total of 5 exercises, each with a number of questions. They can be described as follows:
- Exercise 6A has 20 questions and gives a detailed look at how to add and take away from polynomials.
- In all of the 26 questions in Exercise 6B, the idea of the product of polynomials is explained.
- After dividing the given polynomials, there are 15 questions in Exercise 6C that ask for the remainder and quotient.
- For the 15 questions in Exercise 6D, you will need to evaluate the given expressions and make them bigger by using the formula for squaring the binomial.
- Exercise 6E gives you an idea of what a product of an algebraic expression is, and there are 19 questions about it.
3. How can you quickly learn this chapter?
Ans – First, finish the NCERT textbook, and then use the solution to help you solve the RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 6 exercises.