RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 5
RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 8 Chapter 5 – Playing with Numbers PDF
RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Solutions Chapter-wise – Free PDF Download
You can get guidance from RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 5 ‘Playing With Numbers’ with regard to all the important ideas covered in this chapter. You have studied whole numbers, integers, rational numbers, and natural numbers up to this point. The advanced topics covered in this chapter of the RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions include the general form of numbers, strategies for determining a number’s divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11, and representing alphabets as numbers.
Chapter 5 of RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions has 44 questions and 4 exercises based on the ideas discussed before. You can thoroughly review the chapter with the help of the activities to ensure that you are well-prepared for your tests. The exercises also contain common questions to aid in your preparation for contests and the Olympics.
All of the problems in Chapter 5 of the RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths book have been step-by-step solved by our subject matter experts. In this manner, you may simply learn how to correctly answer the questions if you have any queries about the chapter. Our subject matter specialists generate the solutions in accordance with the most recent CBSE rules and the Class 8 Mathematical Syllabus. Below are a few key points about the chapter and a brief explanation of the activities.
Utopper is a website where students can get free NCERT Solutions and other study materials like Revision notes, Sample papers, and Important Question class 8. Science and Maths will be easier to learn if you have access to RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 8 and solutions for other classes.
RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 5 – Playing with Numbers
RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions
RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 5: Playing with Numbers Important Topics
General Form of 2-Digit and 3-Digit Numbers
- Any two-digit number can be written as “xy” in the format: xy = 10x + y
- As an illustration, 65 = 10 x 6 + 5, and 46 = 10 x 4 + 6
- The formula for writing any three-digit number is “wxy” = 100w + 10x + y = 100w + 10y + x.
- For instance, 561 = 100 x 5 + 10 x 6 + 1 and 782 = 100 x 7 + 10 x 8 + 2.
Rules of Divisibility
Divisibility by 10
- A number is considered to be divisible by 10 if its unit digit is 0.
- 1420, for instance, can be divided by 10. Due to the fact that 133 has 3 in its unit position, it cannot be divided by 10.
Divisibility by 5
- An integer is considered to be divisible by 5 if its unit digit is either 0 or 5.
- For instance, 155 may be divided by 5, while 122 cannot.
Divisibility by 2
- A number is divisible by 2 if its unit digit is either 2,4,6,8, or 0.
- For instance, 33, 43, and 55 cannot be divided by 2, 12, 14, and 78 May divided.
Divisibility by 3
- The number is considered to be divisible by 3 when the sum of the digits is 3.
- For instance: The total of 159’s digits is 1 + 5 + 9 = 15, which may be divided by 3. 159 can be divided by 3 thus.
Divisibility by 9
- The number is considered to be divisible by 9 when the sum of the digits is 9.
- For instance, the digit sum of 177 is 1+ 7+ 7=15, which cannot be divided by 9. Thus, 177 cannot be divided by 9.
Preparation Advice for RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 5
- You can better appreciate the pattern in the statistics by thoroughly understanding the example.
- Make a note of the many number division rules that are important for resolving issues when playing with numbers. Playing with Numbers, Chapter 5 of Class 8 Math.
- Practice all the sums in Chapter 5 of Class 8 Math by RS Aggarwal to make sure you comprehend all the concepts relating to numbers.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
1. What important topics are covered in the RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 5 Playing with Numbers?
Ans – The RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 5 Playing with Numbers includes a number of significant subjects, including the following:
- The Standard Form of Two and Three Digit Numbers
This part explains to the students the different ways that two- and three-digit numbers can be written and the solutions that arise from doing so.
- Divisibility Test:
Each number has a divisible number as well as non-divisible numbers that need to be transformed. The RS Aggarwal Class 8 Mathematics Solutions for Chapter-5 Playing with Numbers provide comprehensive explanations of all of this with relevant examples.
2. Is it possible to download the Playing with Numbers Chapter 5 Solutions PDF for RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths and use it offline?
Ans – Now accessible through Utopper and in PDF format, RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 5 Playing with Numbers is simple to access and download. you can access or download it from our official website and app.
3. Is Chapter 5 Playing with Numbers important to the Class 8 exams?
Ans – Yes, it is among the most crucial chapters for your Class 8 exams. It’s crucial to finish the chapter and understand the idea completely. If you are concerned that no one will be able to assist you, you need not be concerned because Utopper will make sure that not only will you understand the concepts, but that you will also receive the highest marks in the class. You only need to consult the RS Aggarwal Class 8 Mathematics Solutions for Chapter 5 Playing with Numbers and ask the tutors who are always willing to assist you with your studies to clarify any ideas you are unclear about.