Ncert Books for Class 12
NCERT Class 12 Books in English and Hindi Medium: Download Free PDFs for 2022-23
The NCERT books for Class 12 help you understand all of the hard subjects. Every subject is explained in a way that is easy to understand, and there are pictures to help. In the CBSE Books for Class 12, each chapter has practice problems and examples to help students get a better handle on the ideas. The NCERT books are very detailed and are the best way for students to learn.
Ncert Book for Class 12 free PDF Download of the Most Recent PDF
All CBSE schools in the country use a lot of NCERT books. When getting ready for the CBSE Class 12 exams, it is very important to know a lot about difficult topics. If students have studied the NCERT Class 12 Solutions Book and done a lot of practice problems, they will be able to easily answer all 1-mark, 2-mark, and other difficult questions. Also, most of the questions on the test come only from NCERT books.
Books from NCERT for Class 12
From the table below, you can download the English and Hindi NCERT Books for Class 12 for Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and Maths in PDF format. You can use NCERT Solutions to do well on the test and pass it.
All of the in-text questions in the NCERT books for Class 12 have answers that are clear and full. This is great study material for Class 12 students who are getting ready for their exams, and it will help them answer questions more quickly. If students read and practice the NCERT Class 12 Solutions, they will be able to answer any question, no matter how long or short.
Class 12 NCERT Books in English Medium
- NCERT Books for Class 12 Maths
- NCERT Books Class 12 Physics
- NCERT Books Class 12 Chemistry
- NCERT Books Class 12 Biology
- NCERT Books Class 12 English
- NCERT Books Class 12 Accountancy
- NCERT Books Class 12 Business Studies
- NCERT Books Class 12 Economics
- NCERT Books Class 12 Psychology
- NCERT Books Class 12 Political Science
- NCERT Books Class 12 History
- NCERT Books Class 12 Geography
- NCERT Books Class 12 Sociology
- NCERT Books Class 12 Heritage Crafts
- NCERT Books Class 12 Graphic Design
- NCERT Books for Class 12 Physical Education
- NCERT Books for Class 12 Home Science
- NCERT Books for Class 12 Fine Art
- NCERT Books For Class 12 Informatics Practices
- NCERT Books for Class 12 Computer Science
Class 12 NCERT Books in Hindi Medium
- NCERT Books for Class 12 Maths in Hindi
- NCERT Books Class 12 Physics in Hindi
- NCERT Books Class 12 Chemistry in Hindi
- NCERT Books Class 12 Biology in Hindi
- NCERT Books Class 12 Hindi
- NCERT Books Class 12 Accountancy in Hindi
- NCERT Books Class 12 Business Studies in Hindi
- NCERT Books Class 12 Economics in Hindi
- NCERT Books Class 12 Psychology in Hindi
- NCERT Books Class 12 Political Science in Hindi
- NCERT Books Class 12 History in Hindi
- NCERT Books Class 12 Geography in Hindi
- NCERT Books Class 12 Sociology in Hindi
- NCERT Books for Class 12 Heritage Crafts in Hindi
- NCERT Books for Class 12 Home Science in Hindi
- NCERT Books for Class 12 Sanskrit Shaswati
- NCERT Book for Class 12 Sanskrit Bhaswati
For the new school year, books are available in both Hindi Medium and English Medium. Also download Physics, Chemistry, and Biology lab manuals Class 12, exemplar books, and review books in PDF format for Class 12 CBSE. NCERT textbooks are also important for UPSC exams and competitive exams like NEET, JEE MAINS and ADVANCE, BITS, and so on. For the current school year, 2022-2023, all of the books for both the CBSE Board and the UP Board have been updated. Textbooks from NCERT are useful for the Gujrat board, the MP board, the Uttarakhand board, and any other board that uses NCERT books as class 12 course books.
Class 12 Ncert Books – English Medium Subjects Wise read Online-
Study Without Internet – Offline Download Now
Class 12 Ncert Books – Hindi Medium Subjects Wise read Online-
Study Without Internet – Offline Download Now
NCERT Books for Class 12 in both Hindi and English for all Subjects
Class 12 Maths Ncert Book in English Medium
Here are the Class 12 Math NCERT books Chapters in English Medium. You can read these books when you’re online. You can download these books from our Utopper App, If there is any problem please let us know so we can help. These books can be used as UP Board Class 12 Maths books by UP Board students.
- Chapter 1: Relations and Functions
- Chapter 2: Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Chapter 3: Matrices
- Chapter 4: Determinants
- Chapter 5: Continuity and Differentiability
- Chapter 6: Application of Derivatives
- Chapter 7: Integrals
- Chapter 8: Application of Integrals
- Chapter 9: Differential Equations
- Chapter 10: Vector Algebra
- Chapter 11: Three Dimensional Geometry
- Chapter 12: Linear Programming
- Chapter 13: Probability
Class 12 Maths Ncert Book in Hindi Medium
You can download the Class 12 Maths NCERT Book in Hindi Medium from the link below. Math books for class 12 in UP and NCERT are the same. So, UP Board Intermediate (+2) students can use these books to study online.
- अध्याय 1: संबंध एवं फलन
- अध्याय 2: प्रतिलोम त्रिकोणमितीय फलन
- अध्याय 3: आव्यूह
- अध्याय 4: सारणिक
- अध्याय 5: सांतत्य तथा अवकलनीयता
- अध्याय 6: अवकलज के अनुप्रयोग
- अध्याय 7: समाकलन
- अध्याय 8: समाकलनों के अनुप्रयोग
- अध्याय 9: अवकल समीकरण
- अध्याय 10: सदिश बीजगणित
- अध्याय 11: त्रि-विमीय ज्यामिति
- अध्याय 12: रैखिक प्रोग्रामन
- अध्याय 13: प्रायिकता
How to get good grades:
Read the following tips to get an idea of how to prepare for the Math board test for Class 12:
- Focus on making sure that all of the important information in the CBSE Class 12 Maths prospectus is clear. Extra work should be put in sections that have a lot of weight, and these sections should be dominated.
- Pay close attention to the CBSE Class 12 Math schedule.
- Write down all of the ideas and topics for each section.
- Start reading the math books from NCERT.
- Learn the idea behind each part.
- As you focus on one part, break down the different Math equations for Class 12 that you need to know. This will help keep things in better shape.
- In the same way, it will help you a lot when you have to make corrections.
- Learn how to figure out the recipes and try them out. Don’t forget the recipes.
- Look at the model questions to see how to approach the different kinds of questions in a given section.
- At the end of the section, you can start to answer the questions. Whenever you need to, talk about the NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths. Follow the steps and see how they’ve dealt with the problem. You don’t have to make the same moves as them; just look for the idea that they’ve used. If you think you have a better way to make things right, let it all out.
- Once you’ve finished the necessary schedule, start practicing mock tests to figure out how long you need to spend on each question.
- Work on your weak spots and your speed.
- Math is about training, so don’t forget that. The best way to get better at studying is to do more of it. The more ideas you connect and the equations you use, the better you get.
How to Download CBSE Ncert Book for Class 12?
Follow these steps to get the Class 12 NCERT Book PDF from the official NCERT website:
- First, go to ncert.nic.in/textbook.php, which is the site for NCERT Books.
- Step 2: Choose “Class XII” from the drop-down menu in the “Class” field.
- Step 3: Click on “Select Subject” and choose “Subjects you want to download” from the menu that appears.
- Step 4: Click the “GO” button.
- Step 5: Your NCERT Book PDF for Class 12 will be downloaded.
- On the left side of the screen, choose the chapter you want to download and then download it.
Top ways in which to be positive before the Examination
- JEE solved Papers create the scholars to build-up a defense to the brain that makes them work more quicker than regular. Students mire within the middle whereas determining these papers, during this scenario, the solved papers can create them perceive the thought and solve the matter. In this manner, they don’t feel demotivated.
- Certain times, students surrender as a result of they’re ineffective to grasp one explicit thought. At that time, they need to prompt themselves that every one of them UN agency square measure making ready for JEE square measure rummaging an equivalent scenario. don’t quit at this time, they need to grasp wherever the matter is so specialised in rectifying it so moving forward.
Learn from your mistakes
- Humans tend to form mistakes and from every mistake, there’ll be loads to find out. Stop regretting what went on and check out to simply accept it and keep moving ahead. Ignoring mistakes doesn’t facilitate in any mean, confine mind that, don’t make up an equivalent mistake once more. Pick up, dirt up, and continue with the flow.
Image a much better and larger image
- Never place yourself down, particularly after you square measure making ready for the competitive exams like IIT JEE. There comes a flash that you just get irritated by observing the large program and topics that square measure tough. this is often the instant wherever you must begin thinking larger image of yourself in your mind. If you get chosen in one of your dream institutes like IIT or NIT, think about yourself during a position when a handful of years wherever you get into an honest MNC with a hefty package and create your folks happy with what you’re.
- By determining these papers, you’ll be able to analyze your own preparation for the communication. you create mistakes and you tend to find out from it however, ensure you’re not continuing an equivalent mistake once more
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
1. Are NCERT Books for Class 12 enough to do well on the board exams?
Ans – Books for Class 12th NCERT are available in PDF format, which means that students can download them and use them whenever they want. The highly experienced faculty team at Utopper makes the solutions based on the latest CBSE guidelines and syllabus. Students can get an idea of the big ideas that are important for the tests. Students will get better at managing their time and solving problems if they read these books regularly.
2. What is the NCERT’s curriculum?
Ans – The NCERT Books follow the CBSE curriculum to the letter. Every single chapter in the CBSE curriculum is explained in a clear and organized way. NCERT Books are the best way to do well on every paper because they cover every part of the Board Exam curriculum.
3. The NCERT books are perfect for studying and reviewing individual chapters.
Ans – The NCERT Books are best known for their detailed chapter-by-chapter study and review. This is because the chapters are put together so that both subjective and objective ideas are included. When a student opens a book to read a chapter in depth, the book has a step-by-step explanation of what the chapter is about. On the other hand, the books highlight the facts and figures to help students with their last-minute studying.
4. How Can I get 90 percent marks studying only NCERT Books?
Ans – Anyone can get more than 90% if they only use the NCERT books. Questions on CBSE tests may come straight from NCERT or be based on questions from NCERT textbooks. We should read all the chapters carefully and understand what they mean. Try all the questions in the exercises or in the spaces between the pages.