Ncert Books for Class 12 History
Ncert Books for Class 12 History All Chapters PDF Download
Class 12 History Ncert Books Latest PDF Download
Students can use these Ncert Books for Class 12 History to study and get ready for their board exams. Class 12 is a turning point in a student’s life, when they decide what they want to do for a living. Students’ career choices and the professional courses they take are also based on the classes they take in 11th and 12th grade. So, all of the subjects are important to them in the same way. More so with Ncert Books for Class 12 History, especially for students who want to go into Engineering or are going to become Statisticians or something like that.
Students can also understand the value of the NCERT Book for Class 12 History, which explains even the most complicated ideas and topics in a way that is easy to understand and with very simple steps. Based on the CBSE Syllabus, experts in the field make NCERT History Books.
The NCERT Class 12 History Books are available in PDF format so that students can use them anytime, anywhere. The best professors who are experts in History and know a lot about the subject write the Class 12 NCERT History books.
History NCERT books for Class 12 are important because they help students understand the chapters they need to study for tests. All CBSE schools use the NCERT curriculum, so students need to look at both the textbooks and the solutions. The NCERT Class 12 History books are also needed in Hindi by many students. So, to make things easier for students, we’ve made PDFs of Class 12 History NCERT Books available in both English and Hindi. These PDFs are lined up in the table below.
- Ncert Books for Class 12 History in English
- Ncert Books for Class 12 History in Hindi
NCERT Book Class 12 History – English Medium
- Chapter 1 : Bricks, Beads and Bones
- Chapter 2 : Kings, Farmers and Towns
- Chapter 3 : Kinship, caste and Class
- Chapter 4 : Thinkers, Beliefs and Buildings
- Chapter 5 : Through the Eyes of Travellers
- Chapter 6 : Bhakti- Sufi Traditions
- Chapter 7 : An Imperial Captial Vijayanagara
- Chapter 8 : Peasants, Zamindars and the State
- Chapter 9 : Kings and Chronicles
- Chapter 10 : Colonialism and the Countryside
- Chapter 11 : Rebels and the Raj
- Chapter 12 : Colonial Cities
- Chapter 13 : Mahatma Gandhi and National Movements
- Chapter 14 : Understanding Partition
- Chapter 15 : Framing and the Constitution
Ncert Books for Class 12 History Hindi Medium
- ईंटें, मनके तथा अस्थियाँ
- राजा, किसान और नगर
- बंधुत्व, जाति तथा वर्ग
- विचारक, विश्वास और इमारतें
- यात्रियों के नज़रिए
- भक्ति-सूफ़ी परंपराएँ
- एक साम्राज्य की राजधानी: विजयनगर
- किसान, ज़मींदार और राज्य
- शासक और इतिवृत्त: मुग़ल दरबार
- उपनिवेशवाद और देहात
- विद्रोही और राजा
- औपनिवेशिक शहर
- महात्मा गाँधी और राष्ट्रीय आंदोलन
- विभाजन को समझना
- संविधान का निर्माण
Class 12 Ncert Books History Chapterwise Pdf – Read Online
Download Ncert Solutions
- Ncert Solutions Class 1
- Ncert Solutions Class 2
- Ncert Solutions Class 3
- Ncert Solutions Class 4
- Ncert Solutions Class 5
- Ncert Solutions Class 6
- Ncert Solutions Class 7
- Ncert Solutions Class 8
- Ncert Solutions Class 9
- Ncert Solutions Class 10
- Ncert Solutions Class 11
- Ncert Solutions Class 12
What are the benefit of Ncert Books ?
Following the right study material is important for each student to secure good marks within the final exam . NCERT books follows the newest syllabus as per CBSE guidelines which help clear the concept of every student. Before framing the content for each textbook, experts do proper research and training.
Thus NCERT books are read by Most of the students and highly recommended by teachers alike. Subject Experts publish every textbook, hence this book is taken into account because it is best for every class.
There are Many reasons written below so you can get the Clear Idea Why one must Read the Ncert Books
- Much Better than Reference Books.
- Clear Basic Concepts.
- Many Examples and Problems to Practice.
- Strictly follows the CBSE curriculum.
- Best for the CBSE board exams.
How to Download CBSE Ncert Books for Class 12?
Follow these steps to get the Class 12 NCERT Books PDF from the official NCERT website:
- First, go to ncert.nic.in/textbook.php, which is the site for NCERT Books.
- Step 2: Choose “Class XII” from the drop-down menu in the “Class” field.
- Step 3: Click on “Select Subject” and choose “Subject” from the menu that appears.
- The fourth step is to choose the part you want to download.
- Step 5: Click the “GO” button.
- Step 6: Your NCERT Book PDF for Class 12 will be downloaded.
- On the left side of the screen, choose the chapter you want to download and then download it.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I Download the Class 12 NCERT Books PDF?
Ans – The Class 12 NCERT Books is easy to get from the NCERT Books website at ncert.nic.in/textbook.php. This Utopper shows you how to do the same thing step by step.
First, go to ncert.nic.in/textbook.php, which is the site for NCERT Books.
Step 2: Choose “Class XII” from the drop-down menu in the “Class” field.
Step 3: Click on “Select Subject” and choose “Subject” from the menu that appears.
The fourth step is to choose the part you want to download.
Step 5: Click the “GO” button.
Step 6: Your NCERT Book PDF for Class 12 will be downloaded.
On the left side of the screen, choose the chapter you want to download and then download it.
2. How To Download the Ncert Books Pdf ?
Ans – Please click the Class of which you want to Download the Ncert Books and there is direct pdf Links Given on Our Website
3. Is Ncert Books Difficult ?
Ans – NCERT Books are designed in such a way that it covers the basic knowledge of your syllabus. It’s every line consist of deep and useful meaning. If you complete ncert books it would be very helpful many other extra refernce books have taken their bases and references from ncert .
4. Why NCERT Books are Important ?
Ans – NCERT Books Strictly follows the CBSE curriculum and it Clears all the fundamental concepts of students by offering a number of problems to practice and it is BEST to score Good Marks in CBSE Board Exam.