Ncert Books for Class 12 Political Science in Hindi Medium
Ncert Books For Class 12 Political Science in Hindi Medium (राजनीति विज्ञान) All Chapters – Free Download Pdf
Class 12 Political Science Ncert Books Latest PDF Download
NCERT Books for Class 12 Political Science in Hindi Medium are useful for Students to study and get ready for their board exams. Class 12 is a turning point in a student’s life when they decide what they want to do for a living. Students’ career choices and the professional courses they take are also based on the classes they take in 11th and 12th grade. So, all of the subjects are important to them in the same way. More so with NCERT Books for Class 12 Political Science in Hindi, especially for students who want to go into Engineering or are going to become Statisticians or something like that.
Students can also understand the value of the NCERT Book for Class 12 Political Science राजनीति विज्ञान, which explains even the most complicated ideas and topics in a way that is easy to understand and with very simple steps. Based on the CBSE Syllabus, experts in the field make NCERT Political Science Books. It also lays the groundwork for many ideas that are often tested on board exams and other competitive exams.
Political Science NCERT books for Class 12 are important because they help students understand the chapters they need to study for tests. All CBSE schools use the NCERT curriculum, so students need to look at both the textbooks and the solutions. The NCERT Class 12 Political Science books are also needed in Hindi by many students. So, to make things easier for students, we’ve made PDFs of Class 12 Political Science NCERT Textbooks available in both English and Hindi. These PDFs are lined up in the table below.
- Ncert Books for Class 12 Political Science in English Medium
- Ncert Books for Class 12 Political Science in Hindi Medium
NCERT Book for Class 12 Political Science समकालीन विश्व राजनीति
- अध्याय 1 – शीतयुद्ध का दौर
- अध्याय 2 – दो ध्रुवीयता का अंत
- अध्याय 3 – समकालीन विश्व में अमरीकी वर्चस्व
- अध्याय 4 – सत्ता के वैकल्पिक केंद्र
- अध्याय 5 – समकालीन दक्षिण एशिया
- अध्याय 6 – अंतर्राष्ट्रीय संगठन
- अध्याय 7 – समकालीन विश्व में सुरक्षा
- अध्याय 8 – पर्यावरण और प्राकृतिक संसाधन
- अध्याय 9 – वैश्वीकरण
NCERT Book for Class 12 Political Science स्वतंत्र भारत में राजनीति
- अध्याय 1 – राष्ट्र निर्माण की चुनौतियाँ
- अध्याय 2 – एक दल के प्रभुत्व का दौर
- अध्याय 3 – नियोजित विकास की राजनीति
- अध्याय 4 – भारत के विदेश संबंध
- अध्याय 5 – कांग्रेस प्रणाली : चुनौतियाँ और पुनर्स्थापना
- अध्याय 6 – लोकतांत्रिक व्यवस्था का संकट
- अध्याय 7 – जन आंदोलनों का उदय
- अध्याय 8 – क्षेत्रीय आकांक्षाएँ
- अध्याय 9 – भारतीय राजनीति : नए बदलाव
NCERT Book for Class 12 Political Science Part-1 समकालीन विश्व राजनीति – Read Online
NCERT Book for Class 12 Political Science Part-2 स्वतंत्र भारत में राजनीति – Read Online
National Council of Educational Research and Training NCERT is an autonomous organization set up in 1961 by the Government of India to assist and advise the Central and State Governments on policies and programmes for qualitative improvement in school education. NCERT books are widely used in all schools across the country. Government of India to assist and advise the Central and State Governments on policies and programs for qualitative improvement in school education. NCERT books are widely used in all schools across the country.
What is the benefit of Class 12 Political Science Ncert Textbooks?
Following the right study material is important for each student to secure good marks within the final exam . NCERT books follows the newest syllabus as per CBSE guidelines which help clear the concept of every student. Before framing the content for each textbook, experts do proper research and training.
Thus NCERT books are read by Most of the students and highly recommended by teachers alike. Subject Experts publish every textbook, hence this book is taken into account because it is best for every class.
There are Many reasons written below so you can get the Clear Idea Why one must Read the Ncert Books
- Much Better than Reference Books.
- Clear Ncert Basic Concepts.
- Many Examples and Problems to Practice.
- Strictly follows the CBSE curriculum.
- Best for the CBSE board exams.
How to Download CBSE Ncert Books for Class 12?
Follow these steps to get the Class 12 NCERT Books PDF from the official NCERT website:
- First, go to ncert.nic.in/textbook.php, which is the site for NCERT Books.
- Step 2: Choose “Class XII” from the drop-down menu in the “Class” field.
- Step 3: Click on “Select Subject” and choose “Subject” from the menu that appears.
- The fourth step is to choose the part you want to download.
- Step 5: Click the “GO” button.
- Step 6: Your NCERT Book PDF for Class 12 will be downloaded.
- On the left side of the screen, choose the chapter you want to download and then download it.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I Download the Class 12 NCERT Books PDF?
Ans – The Class 12 NCERT Books is easy to get from the NCERT Books website at ncert.nic.in/textbook.php. This Utopper shows you how to do the same thing step by step.
First, go to ncert.nic.in/textbook.php, which is the site for NCERT Books.
Step 2: Choose “Class XII” from the drop-down menu in the “Class” field.
Step 3: Click on “Select Subject” and choose “Subject” from the menu that appears.
The fourth step is to choose the part you want to download.
Step 5: Click the “GO” button.
Step 6: Your NCERT Book PDF for Class 12 will be downloaded.
On the left side of the screen, choose the chapter you want to download and then download it.
2. How To Download the Ncert Books Pdf ?
Ans – Please click the Class of which you want to Download the Ncert Books and there is direct pdf Links Given on Our Website
3. Is Ncert Books Difficult ?
Ans – NCERT Books are designed in such a way that it covers the basic knowledge of your syllabus. It’s every line consist of deep and useful meaning. If you complete ncert books it would be very helpful many other extra refernce books have taken their bases and references from ncert .
4. Why NCERT Books are Important ?
Ans – NCERT Books Strictly follows the CBSE curriculum and it Clears all the fundamental concepts of students by offering a number of problems to practice and it is BEST to score Good Marks in CBSE Board Exam.