RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 17
RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 8 Chapter 17 – Construction of Quadrilaterals PDF
RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Solutions Chapter-wise – Free PDF Download
RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 17 is a great tool for students in Class 8. From here, students start their secondary education, and they need to learn and understand the ideas very well. Because math is hard, students and parents pay more attention to it and keep looking for the best way to teach it. Utopper’s RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 17 helps students not only learn more but also get better grades and understand what they are learning.
Utopper is a website where students can get free Reference Book Solutions and other study materials like Revision notes, Sample papers, and Important Question class 8. Science and Maths will be easier to learn if you have access to RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 8 and solutions for other courses.
Click Here – To Buy/Purchase RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Online
RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 17 – Construction of Quadrilaterals
RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions
Chapter-1 Rational Numbers
Chapter-3 Squares and Square Roots
Chapter-4 Cubes and Cube Roots
Chapter-5 Playing with Numbers
Chapter-6 Operations on Algebraic Expressions
Chapter-8 Linear Equations
Chapter-10 Profit and Loss
Chapter-11 Compound Interest
Chapter-12 Direct and Inverse Proportions
Chapter-13 Time and Work
Chapter-17 Construction of Quadrilaterals
Chapter-18 Area of a Trapezium and a Polygon
Chapter-19 Three-Dimensional Figures
Chapter-20 Volume and Surface Area of Solids
Chapter-21 Data Handling
Chapter-22 Constructing and Interpreting Bar Graphs
Chapter-23 Pie Charts
RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 17 Construction of Quadrilaterals
In RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 8 Chapter 17, you can find information about all of the ideas from each chapter. It can be downloaded for free as a PDF file from the Utopper website. Students can download this to use in the future for things like taking board exams, entrance exams, studying with friends, practicing when they have free time, etc. These are made by mathematicians with a lot of experience who have done a lot of research.
Class 8 Chapter 17 Solutions for Construction of Quadrilaterals
This PDF is about the RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 17, which is called “The Construction of Quadrilaterals.” The Class 8 students don’t know much about quadrilaterals. These are shapes like a square, rectangle, trapezium, pentagon, etc. The main focus of this chapter is on making different quadrilaterals from the information given. There are two exercises in this chapter: 17A and 17B.
Before you do exercise 17A, RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 17 tells you a lot about how to define quadrilaterals and what their properties are. Because we can only build quadrilaterals with the help of given information if we know what their properties are. Later, a clear, step-by-step plan for building a quadrilateral was also given, along with the necessary practical examples.
- Exercise 17A of Class 8 RS Aggarwal’s Construction of Quadrilaterals has six sets of questions. In each set, the students are asked to use the given information to build different quadrilaterals. The 10th graders also found it helpful to learn how to make these quadrilaterals. So the students need to pay attention, understand, and build the quadrilateral with correct measurements. Here, students need to get a good grasp of the information they are given, which also requires good language skills. These skills can be given out in English if PDFs are available on the Utopper website.
- Exercise 17B in RS Aggarwal’s Class 8 book on the construction of quadrilaterals has eight questions about the construction of quadrilaterals. Each question is about building a quadrilateral, and all of the information you need was given. Students will only be able to build quadrilaterals like this after a lot of practice.
RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 17 PDF
RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 8 Construction of Quadrilaterals has ideas, solved examples, exercise questions, test papers for practice, and old question papers. All of these will give the students a perfect guide or a simple map of how to score. The PDFs also show the order of the chapters on the board exam, how many points each chapter is worth, how many points each step of a problem is worth, etc.
Construction of Quadrilaterals in 8th-grade math
The RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 8 Chapter 17 has everything you need to pass any math test. Every student and parent can use this chance to learn as much as possible about the subject. Students also have the chance to get their questions answered through online chat and live classes, and they can leave questions in the chatbox. Math teachers and other teachers will help the students clear up any questions they have. Even though the language is very simple and easy to understand, some students may not get it. These students can pay more attention and ask questions more than once.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
1. Explain how to make a quadrilateral in four different ways.
Ans – There are more than four ways to make a quadrilateral. Here are four of them.
- When you know the lengths of four sides and at least one diagonal, you can make a quadrilateral.
- Putting together a quadrilateral when only three sides are given but there are two diagonals.
- Putting together a quadrilateral when only two adjacent sides and the lengths of three angles are given.
- When given the sizes of two angles and the lengths of three sides of the required quadrilateral, make a quadrilateral.
2. Construct a quadrilateral
Ans – It is known that the shape has 3 sides and 2 angles. Let’s say we need to build a quadrilateral PQRS with the following measurements:
- QR = 6 cm
- RS = 5 cm
- PS = 4 cm
- ∠S = 100 degrees
- ∠R = 120 degrees
For building quadrilaterals with some of the given measurements, we must first draw a rough sketch of the quadrilateral with the given measurements.
To start building, the following steps must be taken:
- Step 1: Draw a 5-cm line segment and write S and R at each end.
- Step 2: Use a protractor to draw a line from point R that makes a 120-degree angle and a line from point S that makes a 100-degree angle. This is the SR line segment.
- Step 3: Set the compass to a radius of 4 cm and make an arc on the 100-degree line from the point S. Mark with the letter P the point where the arc meets the line.
- Step 4: In the same way, set the compass to a radius of 6 cm and make an arc from point R on the 120-degree line. Mark with the letter Q the point where the arc meets the line.
- Step 5: Connect the points P and Q.
Lastly, we get the quadrilateral PQRS that has all the necessary measurements.
3. What are the benefits of RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 17?
Ans – The pros of RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions are:
- All of the answers are made by subject experts at Utopper who have taught for many years.
- Students are given easy-to-understand explanations and solutions to help them understand and grasp the ideas better.
- We make sure that all of our solutions are 100% right.