RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 14
RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 8 Chapter 14 – Polygons PDF
RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Solutions Chapter-wise – Free PDF Download
The RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 14 “Polygons” are made to help you learn about 2-dimensional shapes in geometry. You will learn about polygons in this chapter. In RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 8 Chapter 14, you’ll learn about polygons like the pentagon, hexagon, and octagon, as well as regular and irregular polygons, angles on the inside and outside of polygons, and the sum of a polygon’s diagonal.
There are a total of 23 questions and 2 exercises in the RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 14 “Polygons.” These exercises will help you understand all of this chapter’s important ideas and give you a strong foundation in 2-dimensional geometry. This chapter will help you a lot when you get to higher grades and learn how to see three-dimensional shapes and coordinate geometry.
Here at Utopper, it’s easy to find the answers to all of the important questions in RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 14 “Polygons” and to read about how they were solved. Our subject matter experts wrote these answers in easy-to-understand language and followed a step-by-step process to solve each question. Just look at these answers, and you’ll know everything you need to know about this chapter.
Utopper is a website where students can get free Reference Book Solutions and other study materials like Revision notes, Sample papers, and Important Question class 8. Science and Maths will be easier to learn if you have access to RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 8 and solutions for other courses.
Click Here – To Buy/Purchase RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Online
RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 14 – Polygons
RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions
Chapter-1 Rational Numbers
Chapter-3 Squares and Square Roots
Chapter-4 Cubes and Cube Roots
Chapter-5 Playing with Numbers
Chapter-6 Operations on Algebraic Expressions
Chapter-8 Linear Equations
Chapter-10 Profit and Loss
Chapter-11 Compound Interest
Chapter-12 Direct and Inverse Proportions
Chapter-13 Time and Work
Chapter-17 Construction of Quadrilaterals
Chapter-18 Area of a Trapezium and a Polygon
Chapter-19 Three-Dimensional Figures
Chapter-20 Volume and Surface Area of Solids
Chapter-21 Data Handling
Chapter-22 Constructing and Interpreting Bar Graphs
Chapter-23 Pie Charts
Chapter 14 of RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions is about polygons, which are an important topic
A polygon is a closed shape in two dimensions that has more than one edge or side. It can’t have any curves or be an open shape.
For example, a polygon with four sides is a rectangle, and a polygon with eight sides is an octagon. In the same way, a triangle is also a polygon because it has three sides. However, a circle is not a polygon.
Interior and Exterior Angles of Polygons
- Angles inside a polygon are called “interior angles,” and angles outside of a polygon are called “exterior angles.”
- The sum of a polygon’s interior angles is (n-2) x180°, where ‘n’ is the number of sides.
- This formula can also be used to find the size of each angle inside a regular polygon with n sides.
- Each angle on the inside of a regular polygon is equal to (n-2)x180°/n.
- When it comes to the angles on the outside of a polygon, their sum is always 360°.
- If we know that each angle on the outside of a polygon is ‘n0’ and we need to figure out how many sides it has, we would use the formula 360°/n.
Different kinds of polygons
A regular polygon is one in which all the angles inside are the same size. An irregular polygon is one in which the angles inside are all different sizes.
A polygon is called “convex” if all of its interior angles are less than 180 degrees. For example, a triangle with equal sides has three interior angles of 60°. It’s a convex polygon.
A polygon is called “concave” if all of its interior angles are more than 180 degrees.
Diagonals of Polygons
Inside a polygon, diagonals are straight lines that go from one corner to another. In a square, for instance, there can be two diagonal lines.
The formula n(n-3)/2 can be used to find the number of diagonal lines in any polygon, where n is the number of sides of the polygon.
RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 14
The answer to RS Aggarwal Class 8 Chapter 14 Polygons is one of the best ways for students to prepare for tests with help from Utopper. All of the answers can be downloaded for free in PDF format from the Utopper website. All of the answers are made with the latest CBSE syllabus in mind. With this option, students can download the document and use it to study whenever and wherever they want. This PDF will help students understand the idea at their own pace, improving their theoretical and analytical skills so they can do well on tests.
Introduction to Chapter 14 of Class 8 Math
Polygon is a subject that is based on ideas, so you need to know more about the theory and how to use it. Through the RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 14 by Utopper, all the ideas about polygons are explained in the simplest way. Polygons are at the heart of math, and you need to understand them well to get the idea. To get good at something, you have to do it a lot. With Utopper’s ideas and answers, students can quickly understand this chapter and do well on tests.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
1. Are RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 8 Chapter 14 important for exams?
Ans – Yes, the RS Aggarwal Class 8 solutions Chapter 14 are very important for the exam. It goes over all of the questions and answers in this chapter to help students learn how to solve problems. These solutions are made by experts at Utopper to help students prepare for their exams. The RS Aggarwal solutions made by Utopper are, without a doubt, one of the best reference modules for grade 8 that you can find. These are also given to students for free in PDF form to make things easier for them.
2. How many exercises are in Chapter 14 of Class 8?
Ans – In the RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 14 – Exercises 14.1 and 14.2 – there are two exercises. These answers to problems are based on the most recent CBSE curriculum and help students solve problems with confidence and speed. All of the problems in these two exercises have been solved in a systematic way by our subject-expert teachers from the Utopper, who have years of experience, to make it easy for them to find the RS Aggarwal math solution for class 8 chapter 14, The polynomials.
3. What are the benefits of using RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 14?
Ans – All of the answers are made by math experts at Utopper who have been working for at least 15 years.
- The explanations for the answers are clear and easy to understand so that students can grasp the ideas.
- Each chapter has both practice questions and objective questions, as well as explanations.
- Students can learn at their own pace even more easily when free PDFs are available.
- With Utopper learning, students who find this topic hard will eventually become interested in it.
4. What is a curve, and what kinds of curves are there?
Ans – A curve is a line that moves away from being straight over time and bends at some point or along its whole length. The curves can be put into two categories, which are:
- Simple and non-simple curves: A non-simple curve is one that crosses itself once or twice, and a simple curve is one that doesn’t.
- Curves can be open or closed. A closed curve doesn’t have any endpoints and completely surrounds an area. If a curve has endpoints, it’s probably an open curve.