RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 4
RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 8 Chapter 4 – Cubes and Cube Roots PDF
RS Aggarwal Class 8 Maths Solutions Chapter-wise – Free PDF Download
Your questions on RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 4, “Cubes and Cube Roots,” will be quickly answered. The cubes of even and odd numbers, the shortcut method for finding cubes, finding cubes of fractional numbers, and finding perfect cubes using multiplication and division are some of the topics covered in this chapter of RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions. 42 questions and 4 exercises are included in this chapter.
Due to the numerous calculations required by their questions, it is crucial to practice the concepts of cubes and cube roots. You will find it easier to answer these questions in the tests the more you practice them. For higher grades, it’s also crucial to get all of your questions about cubes and cube roots answered because doing so will help you comprehend the ideas behind polynomials.
All of the tasks in RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 4 “Cubes and Cube Roots” have clear, comprehensive, and step-by-step solutions provided by our subject matter experts. You can make use of these solutions as needed to catch up where you are falling short in this chapter. Here, we’ve also included a brief explanation of the key ideas in RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 4, “Cubes and Cube Roots,” as well as a list of exercises.
Utopper is a website where students can get free NCERT Solutions and other study materials like Revision notes, Sample papers, and Important Question class 8. Science and Maths will be easier to learn if you have access to RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 8 and solutions for other classes.
Click Here – To Buy/Purchase RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Online
RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 4 – Cubes and Cubes Roots
RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions
Chapter-1 Rational Numbers
Chapter-3 Squares and Square Roots
Chapter-4 Cubes and Cube Roots
Chapter-5 Playing with Numbers
Chapter-6 Operations on Algebraic Expressions
Chapter-8 Linear Equations
Chapter-10 Profit and Loss
Chapter-11 Compound Interest
Chapter-12 Direct and Inverse Proportions
Chapter-13 Time and Work
Chapter-17 Construction of Quadrilaterals
Chapter-18 Area of a Trapezium and a Polygon
Chapter-19 Three-Dimensional Figures
Chapter-20 Volume and Surface Area of Solids
Chapter-21 Data Handling
Chapter-22 Constructing and Interpreting Bar Graphs
Chapter-23 Pie Charts
Best RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 4 Cube and Cube Roots
Here are all the answers to Chapter 4 of the eighth-grade math textbook, “Cubes and Cube Roots.” You can evaluate your knowledge of the ideas and level of preparation by going over the questions from the RS Aggarwal textbook. You can also use the links below to access exercise-specific solutions. Students may now sign up for online lessons with our Master teachers to help with this RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 8 Chapter 4 comprehension and resolve the concerns. Our Master professors at Utopper have created the best and most dependable study materials.
Information on cubes and cube roots
In daily mathematics, such as powers and exponents or to find a three-dimensional cube’s side when its volume is known, cubes and cube roots are used. Numerous exercise problems are understood in this PDF of RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 8 Chapter 4, which enhances awareness of the ideas. Additionally, the Maths RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 4 provided here will assist you in developing critical thinking skills and familiarity with a variety of problem-solving techniques.
Cube numbers or perfect cubes are the results of multiplying a number three times by itself. Examples include: 1, 8, 27,…, etc.
- The natural number m’s cube is represented by the symbol m3, and its expression is m3 = m x m x m.
- Thus, 1³ = 1 × 1 × 1 = 1
- 2³ = 2 × 2 × 2 = 8
- 3³ = 3 × 3 × 3 = 27, and so on.
Some Interesting Patterns
Any integer is a perfect cube if, when it is divided into its prime factors, each prime factor appears three times.
As an example, the number 216 = 2 x 2 x 2 x 3 x 3 x 3 = 23 x 33 = (2 x 3)3 = 63, which is a complete cube.
- The smallest multiple that is a perfect cube
- Typically, in order to transform a number into a perfect cube, we must determine the smallest natural number by which it may be multiplied or divided.
Finding the cube is simply the inverse operation of finding the cube root.
- The cube root of 8 is 23 = 8.
- The cube root is represented by the symbol. Thus,∛8 = 2
How to find a cube number’s cube root
- Obtain the specified number. Starting with the digit on the right side of the number, begin creating groups of three digits.
- The relevant cube root (unit) digit will be provided by the first group.
- Take the following parties then. Find the closest cube numbers that contain this group. Replace the lower value with one and the necessary cube root with ten.
Cubes and Cube Roots Exercise Discussion for RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 4
- Ten questions in Exercise 4A of RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 4 “Cubes and Cube Roots” ask you to determine whether the provided cubes are even or odd in number. There are also inquiries concerning flawless cubes.
- There are only 4 questions in Exercise 4B that require you to use the identity (a + b)3 = a3 + 3a2b + 3ab2 + b3 to determine the cube of a given number.
- There are 18 problems in Exercise 4C that require you to use prime factors to get the cube root of given numbers.
- 10 questions in Exercise 4D deal with perfect cubes, the prime factorization method, and fractional number cubes. In comparison to the NCERT Class 8 Maths Chapter on “Cubes and Cube Roots,” the exercise questions in RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 4 “Cubes and Cube Roots” are a little bit more challenging.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
1. How important is RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 4 Cube and Cube Roots?
Ans – Students with strong cube and cube root skills can solve challenging higher order problems in Upcoming classes.
2. How can I get the free RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 4?
Ans – On the website of Utopper, students can obtain free access to RS Aggarwal Class 8 solutions chapter 4. It offers free PDF files on many mathematics topics.
3. What are some of the key points discussed in the RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 4 Cubes and Cube Roots?
Ans – The following are some of the key subjects that are addressed in the RS Aggarwal Class 8 Solutions Chapter 4 Cubes and Cube Roots:
- Concept of cube roots
- Cube number concept
- Using the prime factorization method, find the cube root
To ensure that the students fully comprehend the ideas presented in Chapter 4’s Cubes and Cube Roots, each of these subjects is discussed in great detail. You not only obtain explanations of these crucial subjects, but also a number of examples that make it easier for you to practice these subjects.
4. Why should I use Utopper to reference Chapter 4 of the RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 8?
Ans – Utopper offers top-notch mathematics coursework and some of the best math instructors in the nation. Therefore, a couple of the top math teachers offer students an expert solution when they consult RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 8 Chapter 4.