RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 7
RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 12 Chapter 7 Adjoint and Inverse of a Matrix Solutions PDF Download
RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 12 Maths Chapterwise – Free PDF Download
We’ve put together RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 7 Adjoint and Inverse of a Matrix to help you understand the important questions. From the point of view of the RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 12 Board exam, this is a very important chapter. You will learn how to use equations and simple operations to find the adjoint of a given matrix and the inverse of any matrix. Exercise solutions will also talk about the properties of the inverse of matrices.
When students have completed RS Aggarwal class 12 adjoint and the Inverse of a matrix, they will know how to find the matrix’s transpose and its Inverse. It will also teach students how to use different operations on the columns of a matrix and when to do so.
This chapter has 37 questions and one exercise that will give you a chance to practise a lot of different things. By looking at these solutions, you’ll learn how to make the most of your time and avoid making silly mistakes. For each exercise question, a clear answer is given that explains all the operations. This is done to avoid the general confusion that often happens when finding the adjoint and inverse of a matrix. These questions will help you learn matrices well, which is important not only for college but also for your CBSE Board Exams.
Clisk here to Buy Online RS Aggarwal Class 12 Book
RS Aggawal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 7 free PDF Download
RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions
Chapter-1 Relation Solutions
Chapter-2 Functions Solutions
Chapter-3 Binary Operations Solutions
Chapter-4 Inverse Trigonometric Functions Solutions
Chapter-5 Matrices Solutions
Chapter-6 Determinants Solutions
Chapter-7 Adjoint and Inverse of a Matrix Solutions
Chapter-8 System of Linear Equations Solutions
Chapter-9 Continuity and Differentiability Solutions
Chapter-10 Differentiation Solutions
Chapter-11 Applications of Derivatives Solutions
Chapter-12 Indefinite Integral Solutions
Chapter-13 Method of Integration Solutions
Chapter-14 Some Special Integrals Solutions
Chapter-15 Integration Using Partial Fractions Solutions
Chapter-16 Definite Integrals Solutions
Chapter-17 Area of Bounded Regions Solutions
Chapter-18 Differential Equations and Their Formation Solutions
Chapter-19 Differential Equations with Variable Separable Solutions
Chapter-20 Homogeneous Differential Equations Solutions
Chapter-21 Linear Differential Equations Solutions
Chapter-22 Vectors and Their Properties Solutions
Chapter-23 Scalar, or Dot, Product of Vectors Solutions
Chapter-24 Cross, or Vector, Product of Vectors Solutions
Chapter-25 Product of Three Vectors Solutions
Chapter-26 Fundamental Concepts of 3-Dimensional Geometry Solutions
Chapter-27 Straight Line in Space Solutions
Chapter-28 The Plane Solutions
Chapter-29 Probability Solutions
Chapter-30 Bayes’s Theorem and its Applications Solutions
Chapter-31 Probability Distribution Solutions
Chapter-32 Binomial Distribution Solutions
Chapter-33 Linear Programming Solutions
RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 7 Free PDF Download
You can find the answers to each question in the RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions chapter 7 , which are in the back of your RS Aggarwal textbook. Students will learn to solve both short and long five-mark questions. They will learn to multiply the elements in the matrix and invert the matrix to see if it proves the invertible symmetric matrix rule.
So, learning becomes about new ideas, and it will be much easier to use the formula to solve problems related to adjoints. People say that RS Aggarwal questions are some of the hardest to solve, which is why we made our own solution PDF.
Detail Highlights of RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 7 “Adjoint and Inverse of a Matrix”
- The adjoint of a matrix A is the transpose of the matrix of cofactors of all the elements in A. It is written as adj A.
- If AB = In = BA, then the inverse of A would be A-1 = B.
- We can use either of the two operations, A = IA or I = BA, to find the inverse.
Discussion about RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 12 Chapter 7 for Adjoint and Inverse of a Matrix Exercise
- There is one exercise 7A that goes over all of this chapter’s topics in depth.
- You will need to find the adjoint and inverse of the matrices.
- Some questions will also ask you to use what you know about the properties of a matrix’s inverse.
- There are questions with short answers that are based on facts and questions with long answers that are based on opinions.
- The questions are in order of how hard they are, so you can see if you know enough about the topics.
- You will get an idea of how the questions on your test will be set up.
Advantages of RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 7 by Utopper
- The answers that the team at Utopper gives are written in the simplest way possible so that you can get good grades.
- The exercise solutions that Utopper has put together are easy to find and don’t cost anything.
- You can also easily get the solutions in PDF format.
- These RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 7 Solutions will help you make the most of the time you have to study before your test.
- If you look at the solutions on the Utopper dashboard, your math grade will go up by a lot and you’ll stand out from the rest of your class.
- The solutions are very reliable because they are based on the strict rules of the Class 12 CBSE Board.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
1. What is Adjoints?
Ans – The cofactor matrix of a given matrix is said to be the adjoint of that matrix. Any matrix that can be written as (A) also has an adjoint, which is written as adj (A). Also, if you multiply the matrix by its inverse, you will get A-1, which is the identity matrix. You could even say that an identity matrix is a unit matrix where both the matrix A and its inverse are (n x m) square matrices with ones on one diagonal and zeros everywhere else.
2. What are the different kinds of matrics?
Ans – There are six different kinds of matrices: square, symmetric, triangular, diagonal, identity, and orthogonal. From these six matrices, only a few are used often. These are Square matrices, which means that the number of rows and columns are the same. On the other hand, a rectangular matrix is one that doesn’t have the same number of rows and columns.
In the same way, the symmetric matrix is also a square, but the triangles in the top right and bottom left corners are the same. The diagonal matrix is one in which all of the values outside of the main diagonal have zero, and the main diagonal goes from the top left to the bottom right. Last, there’s an identity matrix, whose vectors don’t change when you multiply them.
3. What are the different theorems that RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 7 explains?
Ans – In RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 7 tells the students about four different theorems. These theorems help the students understand the main ideas of the chapter better. Here is a list of the four theorems:
- First theorem: If A is any n-by-n square matrix, then A (Adj A) is the same as (Adj A) A, which is the same as A I, where I is the n-by-n identity matrix.
- Theorem 2: If A and B are both non-singular matrices of the same order, then AB and BA are also of the same order.
- Theorem 3: If A and B are both square matrices of the same order, then the determinant of their product is equal to the product of their determinants, i.e., IAI IBI = AB
- Theorem 4: If A is not singular, then A is also a square matrix that can be turned into a singular matrix.
4. How do I study for my board exams for Class 12 Chapter 7?
Ans – Students in class 12 have to work hard to do well on the board exams with help of utopper Study materials like previous year papers, sample papers, important questions. Not only do they have to study for the board exams, but they also have to prepare for the competitive exams. Because of this, it is important to get a good grasp of the ideas. Students can study for class 12 chapter 7 with the help of the RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 7 on Utopper.