RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 6
RS Aggarwal Class 12 Maths Chapter 6 – Determinants Solutions PDF Download
RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 12 Maths Chapterwise – Free PDF Download
We have made RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 6 Determinants to make it easier for you to answer the tough questions. This chapter will teach you about determinants and show you how to find the determinant of square matrices with orders of 1, 2, and 3. You will also learn about some interesting properties of the square matrices’ determinants. With these new properties, finding the values of determinants becomes a lot easier than it would have been without them.
Class 12 students studying for their board exams can get RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 6 Determinants from the Utopper website. The RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 12 Chapter 6 were made by subject experts at Utopper who have taught for many years. The solutions in the PDF are correct and can be trusted. The solutions are organised in a way that makes it easy for students to use them as a way to study. You can get RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 6 Determinants from Utopper and start getting ready for the tests right away.
We made RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 6 Determinants PDF to help students with their studies and help them understand the ideas better. All of the questions asked in the textbook are explained in the PDF in an easy way. By reading the PDF, students will be able to figure out how to answer questions correctly on tests and get the most points possible.
Click here to Buy Online RS Aggarwal Class 12 Book
RS Aggawal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 6 – Determinants
RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions
Chapter-1 Relation Solutions
Chapter-2 Functions Solutions
Chapter-3 Binary Operations Solutions
Chapter-4 Inverse Trigonometric Functions Solutions
Chapter-5 Matrices Solutions
Chapter-6 Determinants Solutions
Chapter-7 Adjoint and Inverse of a Matrix Solutions
Chapter-8 System of Linear Equations Solutions
Chapter-9 Continuity and Differentiability Solutions
Chapter-10 Differentiation Solutions
Chapter-11 Applications of Derivatives Solutions
Chapter-12 Indefinite Integral Solutions
Chapter-13 Method of Integration Solutions
Chapter-14 Some Special Integrals Solutions
Chapter-15 Integration Using Partial Fractions Solutions
Chapter-16 Definite Integrals Solutions
Chapter-17 Area of Bounded Regions Solutions
Chapter-18 Differential Equations and Their Formation Solutions
Chapter-19 Differential Equations with Variable Separable Solutions
Chapter-20 Homogeneous Differential Equations Solutions
Chapter-21 Linear Differential Equations Solutions
Chapter-22 Vectors and Their Properties Solutions
Chapter-23 Scalar, or Dot, Product of Vectors Solutions
Chapter-24 Cross, or Vector, Product of Vectors Solutions
Chapter-25 Product of Three Vectors Solutions
Chapter-26 Fundamental Concepts of 3-Dimensional Geometry Solutions
Chapter-27 Straight Line in Space Solutions
Chapter-28 The Plane Solutions
Chapter-29 Probability Solutions
Chapter-30 Bayes’s Theorem and its Applications Solutions
Chapter-31 Probability Distribution Solutions
Chapter-32 Binomial Distribution Solutions
Chapter-33 Linear Programming Solutions
Summary of RS Aggarwals Class 12 Solutions Chapter 6: Determinants
This chapter has 4 exercises with a total of 110 questions. These questions cover all of the important topics on the CBSE-mandated syllabus in depth. This is one of the most important parts of the Class 12 curriculum, so you should really work on all the questions in the RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 12 Chapter 6 if you want your Maths grades to go up. The questions get harder, so you can get used to the new ideas right away.
- The answers to the 6A exercises are advanced-level short answer questions that ask you to figure out the value of a given determinant or the value of an unknown variable by expanding the matrix.
- In exercise 6B, you’ll learn how to use the important properties and use them to prove different equations and theorems. You’ll also get some practise figuring out how to evaluate complex determinants.
- In the last exercise, 6D, you will use determinants to find the area of triangles or show that three points are close together.
- By answering these questions, you’ll learn a lot about how to use your time well and improve your analytical skills.
Here are some good reasons to use RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 6 Determinants PDF:
- The answers are written in a simple way to help people remember as much as possible.
- These answers are prepared by the experts of Utopper who have more years of teaching experience.
- These solutions are written during a simple manner to maximize retention and improve understanding of the concepts.
- Solutions of every chapter are well categorized to enhance the convenience of use during your revisions.
- Since paper checking is based on step-marking, the PDF will assist you in writing the solutions step-by-step.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
1. What are Determinants’ properties?
Ans – The value of a determinant can be figured out with the help of its properties. It makes the evaluation easier so that you don’t have to do as much math when solving determinants. Here are some things about determinants.
- Reflection Property: If the rows are turned into columns or the other way around, the value of the determinant doesn’t change.
- All Zero Property: If all the numbers in a column or row are zero, the determinant has a value of zero.
- Proportionality Property: If all the numbers in two rows or columns are the same, the determinant has a value of zero.
- Switching Property: The sign of a determinant changes when any two rows or columns are switched.
- Scalar Multiple Properties: If all the parts of a determinant are multiplied by a non-zero constant, then the value of the determinant is multiplied by that constant.
2. What are the subtopics that Chapter 6: Determinants covers?
Ans – Determinants give us numbers, and only square matrices can be used to figure out determinants. This chapter also tests your knowledge of matrices, so you should be very clear on what you learned in the last chapter. The RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 6 Determinants PDF goes into detail about the following subtopics:
Find the determinants of square matrices with the first, second, or third order.
- The properties of Determinants will make matrices easier to evaluate.
- Area of a triangle: Given the coordinates of a triangle’s three points, figure out its area.
- Minors and Cofactors: Determinants can also be made more complicated by adding minors and cofactors, which can be used in other types of questions.
- Adjoint and inverse of a square matrix.
- Using the properties of the inverse of a matrix to solve a set of two or three linear equations with a unique solution.
- Application of Matrices and determinants.
3. How can I access the RS Aggarwal Class 12 solutions Chapter 6 Determinants?
Ans – Students can follow these steps to get the Class 12 RS Aggarwal solutions for Math Chapter 6 Determinants:
- Open any web browser and look for the Utopper website, or just click here to go there. Students can also use the Utopper app to get to all of their study materials quickly.
- After going to the Utopper website, students can click on the menu free study material to see a drop-down menu with tabs like Previous year paper, Ncert Books, Revision notes, Important Questions, popular reference books solutions, etc.
- Than click on the ” Reference Books Solutions” tab, a new page will open.
- Students can now choose which Book they want to see solutions.
4. What are the different types of determinants that are talked about in Chapter 6 of RS Aggarwal Class 12 Mathematics?
Ans – In Chapter 6 of Class 12 RS Aggarwal for math, students learn about three types of determinants: First Order Determinant, Second Order Determinant, and Third Order Determinant. Here are more details about the three types of determinants that were talked about in class 12 RS Aggarwal:
- First Order Determinant: If A=[a], then the determinant of A is a is equal to a is the order 1 matrix.
- Second Order Determinant: The value of the determinant for a 2×2 matrix is called its second order determinant.
- Third Order Determinant: A third order determinant is the determinant of a 3×3 matrix.