RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 14
RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 12 Chapter 14 Some Special Integrals Solutions PDF Download
RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Maths Chapterwise – Free PDF Download
The RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 14 “Some Special Integrals” are made with the Class 12 CBSE board exam and other competitive entrance exams like JEE or NEET in mind. So, these solutions are a good fit for your level of understanding because they are given step by step and explain why each step is important. You will learn the standard six integration formulas and proofs for a few functions. You can also use these formulas to figure out more identities.
From the point of view of the exam, the 55 questions in the three exercises cover all the special integration formulas in depth. There are both short and long answers to the questions, which will help you get good grades in school and pass the entrance exam for your dream college. The questions in RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 12 Chapter 14 are written with the most recent board exam and entrance exam syllabus in mind.
Click here to Buy Online RS Aggarwal Class 12 Book
RS Aggawal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 14 Some Special Integrals
RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions
Chapter-1 Relation Solutions
Chapter-2 Functions Solutions
Chapter-3 Binary Operations Solutions
Chapter-4 Inverse Trigonometric Functions Solutions
Chapter-5 Matrices Solutions
Chapter-6 Determinants Solutions
Chapter-7 Adjoint and Inverse of a Matrix Solutions
Chapter-8 System of Linear Equations Solutions
Chapter-9 Continuity and Differentiability Solutions
Chapter-10 Differentiation Solutions
Chapter-11 Applications of Derivatives Solutions
Chapter-12 Indefinite Integral Solutions
Chapter-13 Method of Integration Solutions
Chapter-14 Some Special Integrals Solutions
Chapter-15 Integration Using Partial Fractions Solutions
Chapter-16 Definite Integrals Solutions
Chapter-17 Area of Bounded Regions Solutions
Chapter-18 Differential Equations and Their Formation Solutions
Chapter-19 Differential Equations with Variable Separable Solutions
Chapter-20 Homogeneous Differential Equations Solutions
Chapter-21 Linear Differential Equations Solutions
Chapter-22 Vectors and Their Properties Solutions
Chapter-23 Scalar, or Dot, Product of Vectors Solutions
Chapter-24 Cross, or Vector, Product of Vectors Solutions
Chapter-25 Product of Three Vectors Solutions
Chapter-26 Fundamental Concepts of 3-Dimensional Geometry Solutions
Chapter-27 Straight Line in Space Solutions
Chapter-28 The Plane Solutions
Chapter-29 Probability Solutions
Chapter-30 Bayes’s Theorem and its Applications Solutions
Chapter-31 Probability Distribution Solutions
Chapter-32 Binomial Distribution Solutions
Chapter-33 Linear Programming Solutions
Exercise-by-exercise discussion of RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 14: Some Special Integrals
- All of the exercises in this chapter are in-depth, different questions about the standard formulas in this chapter.
- In these exercise solutions, you will either have to evaluate some complicated integral functions or come up with some important results that you can use on the JEE exam.
- There is a wide range of questions here, from easy ones for beginners to hard ones for advanced students. The questions are set up in order of increasing difficulty.
- The solutions to the exercises are explained in detail, including all the reasons why the algorithm works. This will help you answer math questions faster.
- The experts at Utopper explain how to solve problems in simple terms.
- We’ve answered every question without lowering the quality of the answers.
Advantages of RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 14 math by Utopper
- The solutions are written as per the CBSE guidelines to assist you score well in your examinations.
- At Utopper, we have made reliable RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 14 based on board exam patterns so that you can find answers to all of your questions in one place.
- At Utopper, we put your needs first. That’s why our website is easy to use and we offer free solutions to your problems with study materials like Revision notes, Important questions and many more.
- These answers are prepared by the experts of Utopper who have more years of teaching experience.
- To improve the quality of your self-study hours, you should check Utopper as soon as you come across a question.
- Solutions of every chapter are well categorized to enhance the convenience of use during your revisions.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
1. What are integrals and how do we write them in calculus?
Ans – Integrals in calculus are also called integrations, which is the process of adding pieces together to find the whole. On the other hand, integration is often used to find areas, volumes, central points, and many other useful things that we can’t find with simple math formulas, like the area of a square or the volume of a cylinder. If you know the problem’s derivative, you can turn it around to find the problem’s integral.
To write an integral down, we need notation, which is a symbol for an integral that we put in front of the function whose integral we want to find. This symbol is also called the Integrand, and we end with dx. When writing an integration called “constant integration,” there is also a “Plus C.”
2. Explain what the Integration Chain Rule is and how it is used.
Ans – The reverse chain rule is also called “u-substitution.” This is a way to find an integral, but it only works when the given equation is set up in a special way that lets us include both g(x) and its derivative g'(x) in the same equation.
Using the integration chain rule, you can find the sum of a very large scale. It’s easy to figure out how to solve the small equation if you understand how it works and have already solved some of the questions. But when the equation is big or hard to understand, the integration chain rule is used to find the answer.
3. How important is the RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 14 “Some Special Integrals” for the exams?
Ans – Some special integral is a key chapter for class 12 students. It focuses on adding a lot of new information to what you already know about Calculus. It makes it easier to solve difficult integration problems on the test and increases your chances of doing well in Calculus overall. Refer to the Utopper solutions here and don’t miss out on the chance to do well in this chapter! Some special integrals from RS Aggarwal’s class 12 can be used to give students more questions to work on.