RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 1
RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 1 – Relations Solutions PDF Download
RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 12 Maths Chapterwise – Free PDF Download
RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 1 Relations are made up of answers to all of the questions for each of the two exercises. These solutions talk about types of relation, equivalence relation, universal relation, and equivalence classes. There are a variety of questions about these topics with detailed answers. There are some questions with very short answers and some that are meant to help you learn more about the different kinds of relation.
In 1A and 1B, there are two exercises, each with 12 and then 13 questions. These answers to the exercises are made to help you practise a lot for your board exams. We made the RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 1 to give you a wide range of problems to help you learn. The symbols used to show different sets are in line with the rules, so they can be trusted.
RS Aggawal Class 12 Maths Solutions Chapter 1 – Relations
Important Topics Covered in RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 12 Chapter 1 Relations
- Introduction to Relations
- Empty Relation
- Universal Relation
- Reflexive Relation
- Symmetric Relation
- Transitive Relation
- Equivalence Relation
- Equivalence Class
RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions
Advantages of Using RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 1
The NCERT Class 12 Mathematics syllabus is very long, so these RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions chapter 1 are important to help students prepare for exams more easily.
- If your answer is wrong, check the PDF from Utopper to see how to fix it step by step.
- This will help you figure out where you went wrong or where you may have missed a step.
- There are a lot of questions and answers for you to figure out.
- The more math problems you solve, the easier they are to solve on the answer sheet.
Conclusion RS Aggarwal Class 12 Solutions Chapter 1
With the RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 12 Chapter1 , Utopper tries to help the students get ready for the exams that will decide their future. All of the solutions in RS Aggarwal Class 12 Maths Chapter 1 have been fully solved by the experts at Utopper. This makes it easier for students to understand the ideas behind the topic.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
1. What are three different type of relation functions?
Ans – There are three main types of functions that are linked to each other.
- Injective Function: A relation function is said to be one-to-one or injective if it doesn’t map two different elements from the same domain to the same element in the range.
- Surjective Function: This function is correct only if every item in set A has at least one item in set B that matches it. It doesn’t matter. There can be more than one matching member of set B.
- Bijective Function: A bijective function is a function that has both injective and surjective properties in the same sets.
One could say it’s a perfect match between the two sets because everyone in each set has a partner and no one from the other set is left out. So, each member of each set is the same as every other member of that set.
2. Where can I find revision notes for CBSE Class 12 Chapter 1 Relation?
Ans – Students can get the revision notes for Class 12 Chapter 1 Relation from the Utopper website or app. Students can use Utopper’s free study materials, such as revision notes, previous question papers, and solutions to popular reference books like RS Aggrawal and RD Sharma, to prepare for their exams. Students just need to go to the Utopper website and look for revision notes under the CBSE tab. From there, they can download the Class 12 Chapter 1 math notes. Utopper’s study materials are 100% reliable because they are made by subject experts and teachers who put students’ needs first.
3. According to CBSE, how much weight does Chapter 1 of the Class 12 Mathematics syllabus carry?
Ans – Chapter 1 of Class 12 CBSE Math is part of the unit 1 Relations and Functions, which has two chapters: Relation and Inverse Trigonometric Functions. Both of these chapters are worth a total of 8 points on the final board exam, which has a total of 80 marks. This means that they make up 1/10th of the questions on the exam. Students can look at the class 12 NCERT textbook to see what kinds of questions are asked from these two chapters, and the RS Aggrawal Solutions for Class 12 Mathematics can be used to practise numerical problems.
4. What are binary operations, and how can we use them?
Ans – Addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication are the four basic math operations that are easy to do with two operands. Also, when we want to add three numbers together, we do it step by step, starting with the first two numbers and adding their answers to the third number. So, all of the basic math operations in your textbook, which are called “binary operations,” are the same thing. The word “binary” means “two.” Let’s take a set A whose elements are x, y, and z as an example. When we do operations on x and y, the results will also be in the same set, which is A. So, operations that are done on a set A are said to be binary operations.