HC Verma Class 12 Physics Solutions Chapter 27
HC Verma Solutions of Concept of Physics Part 2 Chapter -27 Specific Heat Capacities of Gases
HC Verma Solutions for Vol 1 & 2 – Free PDF Download
HC Verma Class 12 Physics Solutions Chapter 27: Specific Heat Capacities of Gases PDF
This page has detailed, step-by-step explanations of every question in HC Verma Class 12 Physics Solutions Chapter 27. For example, in the chapter “Specific Heat Capacities of Gases” which is the important chapter of Volume 2 of HC Verma’s concept of physics for jee and neet, all of the questions are solved and the steps are explained to help you learn. Utopper is a smart way for students to go over the whole Physics Syllabus again and again. The questions and answers help them study in a way that will help them do well on their exams.
In the HC Verma Class 12 Physics Solutions Chapter 27 “Specific Heat Capacities of Gases” concept of physics, all of the questions are solved and the steps are explained to help you learn. On the Utopper website where students can get free Reference Book Solutions and other study materials like Revision notes, Sample papers, and Important Questions. Science will be easier to learn if you have access to HC Verma Solutions and solutions for other courses.
Here is a pdf of HC Verma Class 12 Solutions Volume 2 Chapter 27: Specific Heat Capacities of Gases
HC Verma Class 12 Physics Solutions
About the chapter: HC Verma Class 12 Solutions Chapter 27
The amount of heat needed to raise the temperature of one unit of a substance’s mass is called its “specific heat capacity.” A material’s specific heat is a physical property. Specific heat is also an example of an extensive property because its value depends on its size. There are HC Verma solutions that can help you understand the specific heat capacity and figure out how to solve the worksheet.
The amount of heat a unit mass of a solid, liquid, or gas needs to raise its temperature by one degree Celsius is called its specific heat.
- Unit: kilocalorie/kg-ºC or calorie/g-ºC
- 1 Kcal per kg-ºC = 1 cal per g-ºC
The specific heat of a gas is usually talked about in two ways:
- (a) specific heat at a constant volume (Cv)
- (b) Specific heat when the pressure stays the same (cp)
These specific heats can be measured in molar or gram, depending on how much gas is used to describe it.
THERMAL CAPACITY OR HEAT CAPACITY: The thermal capacity of a substance is the amount of heat it takes to raise the temperature of that substance by 1oC.
In the HC Verma solution, the concept is explained step by step, making it easy for the student to understand and get a handle on the subject. The HC Verma solution is very popular with students and is easy to get from the Utopper website as a PDF file. On the website, all of the problems and their detailed solutions are listed, and students can get to it without any trouble. The solutions were made by experts in the field of physics, so you can be sure they are correct.
HC Verma Class 12 Physics Part 2 Complete Syllabus
- Chapter 23 – Heat and Temperature
- Chapter 24 – Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Chapter 25 – Calorimetry
- Chapter 26 – Laws of Thermodynamics
- Chapter 27 – Specific Heat Capacities of Gases
- Chapter 28 – Heat Transfer
- Chapter 29 – Electric Field and Potential
- Chapter 30 – Gauss’s Law
- Chapter 31 – Capacitors
- Chapter 32 – Electric Current in Conductors
- Chapter 33 – Thermal and Chemical Effects of Current
- Chapter 34 – Magnetic Field
- Chapter 35 – Magnetic Field due to a Current
- Chapter 36 – Permanent Magnets
- Chapter 37 – Magnetic Properties of Matter
- Chapter 38 – Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter 39 – Alternating Current
- Chapter 40 – Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter 41 – Electric Current through Gases
- Chapter 42 – Photoelectric Effect and Wave-Particle Duality
- Chapter 43 – Bohr’s Model and Physics of Atom
- Chapter 44 – X-rays
- Chapter 45 – Semiconductors and Semiconductor Devices
- Chapter 46 – The Nucleus
- Chapter 47 – The Special Theory of Relativity
Features of Utopper HC Verma Class 12 Solutions Chapter 27
- Students can solve similar problems on their own with the help of HC Verma’s answers in the Utopper.
- Students are given answers that are correct and easy to understand.
- The solutions are given to match the level of understanding of a student in that class.
- The HC Verma solutions that Utopper gives the answer to and explains all of the questions in each chapter.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
1. Where can I get HC Verma solutions?
Ans – Utopper offers HC Verma answers that are correct and have been worked out by experts. Our website, utopper.com, is where you can find HC Verma solutions. This is free, and if you study these answers, you can pass the JEE.
2. How Should I Study HC Verma For IIT JEE Preparation?
Ans – Students have used this book to study for JEE for the past twenty years, and they have all passed JEE. So, this book can’t be ignored. Once you’ve figured out how to solve the example problems, you can compare your answers to those in the book. If your answer is right, compare it to the solution to make sure you used the right steps to get there. If your answer is wrong, look at the other solutions to figure out “why” your answer is wrong. If you made a math or procedure mistake, you’ll need to find a way to fix it if you want to do well on an exam like the JEE.
3. Is HC Verma enough for the JEE Advanced?
Ans – Is the H.C. Verma book enough to prepare for the JEE Main and Advanced? H.C. Verma is a good book for getting ready for the JEE, and it goes into detail about each topic.
4. Who is better: SL Arora or HC Verma?
Ans – If you want to take the boards, SL Arora will do fine, and you won’t have to take HCV. But if you are studying for competitive exams like IIT/JEE mains or advanced, you should definitely go for HCV because it has more advanced problems and will help you solve more complicated problems.
5. What is the best way to solve HC Verma?
Ans- Start from the beginning. Don’t skip around or move in a random way. Before you try to solve the problems, read the whole chapter. Take your time reading and make sure you understand the ideas.
6. Is only HC Verma Solutions enough for NEET Preparation?
Ans – HC Verma won’t help you enough on its own. It will help you with one subject, but you’ll need to look at other books for the rest. You can also use NCERT books, which are very helpful for passing the NEET exam. For the NEET exam, you need a lot of practice, which you can get from reading about many different things.