HC Verma Class 12 Physics Solutions Chapter 35
HC Verma Solutions of Concept of Physics Part 2 Chapter -35 Magnetic Field due to a Current
HC Verma Solutions for Vol 1 & 2 – Free PDF Download
HC Verma Class 12 Physics Solutions Chapter 35: Magnetic Field due to a Current PDF
This page has detailed, step-by-step explanations of every question in HC Verma Class 12 Physics Solutions Chapter 35. For example, in the chapter “Magnetic Field due to a Current” which is the important chapter of Volume 2 of HC Verma’s concept of physics for jee and neet, all of the questions are solved and the steps are explained to help you learn. Utopper is a smart way for students to go over the whole Physics Syllabus again and again. The questions and answers help them study in a way that will help them do well on their exams.
In the HC Verma Class 12 Physics Solutions Chapter 35 “Magnetic Field due to a Current” concept of physics, all of the questions are solved and the steps are explained to help you learn. On the Utopper website where students can get free Reference Book Solutions and other study materials like Revision notes, Sample papers, and Important Questions. Science will be easier to learn if you have access to HC Verma Solutions and solutions for other courses.
Here is a pdf of HC Verma Solutions Class 12 Volume 2 Chapter 35: Magnetic Field due to a Current
HC Verma Class 12 Physics Solutions
About the chapter: HC Verma Class 12 Solutions Chapter 35
Current is a term for the rate at which charge flows. We already know that charges that stay still create an electric field that is proportional to the size of the charge. Moving charges create magnetic fields that are proportional to the current. This means that a conductor carrying a current creates a magnetic effect around it. People think that the magnetic field comes from the subatomic particles in the conductor, such as moving electrons in atomic orbitals.
A magnetic field’s strength and direction are both important. So, it is a vector quantity, which is shown by the letter B. The current in the conductor and the distance between the point and the conductor determine a current that moves the magnetic field of the conductor. The magnetic field is not in the same direction as the wire. If you wrap the fingers of your right hand around the wire with your thumb facing the direction of the current, the way the fingers curl will tell you the direction of the magnetic field. This is shown in the picture below, where the red lines show the magnetic field lines.
Characteristics Of A Magnetic Field Caused By A Current-Carrying Conductor
When a current flows through a conductor, it creates a magnetic field with the following properties:
- It surrounds the conductor in every way.
- It is at right angles to the conductor and lies in a plane that is parallel to the conductor.
- When the direction of the current changes, so does the field.
- At any point, the strength of the field depends on how far away that point is from the wire.
HC Verma Class 12 Physics Part 2 Complete Syllabus
- Chapter 23 – Heat and Temperature
- Chapter 24 – Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Chapter 25 – Calorimetry
- Chapter 26 – Laws of Thermodynamics
- Chapter 27 – Specific Heat Capacities of Gases
- Chapter 28 – Heat Transfer
- Chapter 29 – Electric Field and Potential
- Chapter 30 – Gauss’s Law
- Chapter 31 – Capacitors
- Chapter 32 – Electric Current in Conductors
- Chapter 33 – Thermal and Chemical Effects of Current
- Chapter 34 – Magnetic Field
- Chapter 35 – Magnetic Field due to a Current
- Chapter 36 – Permanent Magnets
- Chapter 37 – Magnetic Properties of Matter
- Chapter 38 – Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter 39 – Alternating Current
- Chapter 40 – Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter 41 – Electric Current through Gases
- Chapter 42 – Photoelectric Effect and Wave-Particle Duality
- Chapter 43 – Bohr’s Model and Physics of Atom
- Chapter 44 – X-rays
- Chapter 45 – Semiconductors and Semiconductor Devices
- Chapter 46 – The Nucleus
- Chapter 47 – The Special Theory of Relativity
Features of Utopper HC Verma Class 12 Solutions Chapter 35
- Students can solve similar problems on their own with the help of HC Verma’s answers in the Utopper.
- Students are given answers that are correct and easy to understand.
- The solutions are given to match the level of understanding of a student in that class.
- The HC Verma solutions that Utopper gives the answer to and explains all of the questions in each chapter.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
1. Where can I get HC Verma solutions?
Ans – Utopper offers HC Verma answers that are correct and have been worked out by experts. Our website, utopper.com, is where you can find HC Verma solutions. This is free, and if you study these answers, you can pass the JEE.
2. How Should I Study HC Verma For IIT JEE Preparation?
Ans – Students have used this book to study for JEE for the past twenty years, and they have all passed JEE. So, this book can’t be ignored. Once you’ve figured out how to solve the example problems, you can compare your answers to those in the book. If your answer is right, compare it to the solution to make sure you used the right steps to get there. If your answer is wrong, look at the other solutions to figure out “why” your answer is wrong. If you made a math or procedure mistake, you’ll need to find a way to fix it if you want to do well on an exam like the JEE.
3. Is HC Verma enough for the JEE Advanced?
Ans – Is the H.C. Verma book enough to prepare for the JEE Main and Advanced? H.C. Verma is a good book for getting ready for the JEE, and it goes into detail about each topic.
4. Who is better: SL Arora or HC Verma?
Ans – If you want to take the boards, SL Arora will do fine, and you won’t have to take HCV. But if you are studying for competitive exams like IIT/JEE mains or advanced, you should definitely go for HCV because it has more advanced problems and will help you solve more complicated problems.
5. What is the best way to solve HC Verma?
Ans- Start from the beginning. Don’t skip around or move in a random way. Before you try to solve the problems, read the whole chapter. Take your time reading and make sure you understand the ideas.
6. Is only HC Verma Solutions enough for NEET Preparation?
Ans – HC Verma won’t help you enough on its own. It will help you with one subject, but you’ll need to look at other books for the rest. You can also use NCERT books, which are very helpful for passing the NEET exam. For the NEET exam, you need a lot of practice, which you can get from reading about many different things.