HC Verma Class 12 Physics Solutions Chapter 34: Magnetic Field
HC Verma Solutions of Concept of Physics Part 2 Chapter -34 Magnetic Field
HC Verma Solutions for Vol 1 & 2 – Free PDF Download
HC Verma Class 12 Physics Solutions Chapter 34: Magnetic Field PDF
This page has detailed, step-by-step explanations of every question in HC Verma Class 12 Physics Solutions Chapter 34. For example, in the chapter “Magnetic Field” which is the important chapter of Volume 2 of HC Verma’s concept of physics for jee and neet, all of the questions are solved and the steps are explained to help you learn. Utopper is a smart way for students to go over the whole Physics Syllabus again and again. The questions and answers help them study in a way that will help them do well on their exams.
In the HC Verma Class 12 Physics Solutions Chapter 34 “Magnetic Field” concept of physics, all of the questions are solved and the steps are explained to help you learn. On the Utopper website where students can get free Reference Book Solutions and other study materials like Revision notes, Sample papers, and Important Questions. Science will be easier to learn if you have access to HC Verma Solutions and solutions for other courses.
Click here to Buy Online – HC Verma Solutions Volume 2 Book
Here is a pdf of HC Verma Solutions Class 12 Volume 2 Chapter 34: Magnetic Field
HC Verma Class 12 Physics Solutions
Chapter 23 – Heat and Temperature
Chapter 24 – Kinetic Theory of Gases
Chapter 25 – Calorimetry
Chapter 26 – Laws of Thermodynamics
Chapter 27 – Specific Heat Capacities of Gases
Chapter 28 – Heat Transfer
Chapter 29 – Electric Field and Potential
Chapter 30 – Gauss’s Law
Chapter 31 – Capacitors
Chapter 32 – Electric Current in Conductors
Chapter 33 – Thermal and Chemical Effects of Current
Chapter 34 – Magnetic Field
Chapter 35 – Magnetic Field due to a Current
Chapter 36 – Permanent Magnets
Chapter 37 – Magnetic Properties of Matter
Chapter 38 – Electromagnetic Induction
Chapter 39 – Alternating Current
Chapter 40 – Electromagnetic Waves
Chapter 41 – Electric Current through Gases
Chapter 42 – Photoelectric Effect and Wave-Particle Duality
Chapter 43 – Bohr’s Model and Physics of Atom
Chapter 44 – X-rays
Chapter 45 – Semiconductors and Semiconductor Devices
Chapter 46 – The Nucleus
Chapter 47 – The Special Theory of Relativity
About the chapter: HC Verma Class 12 Solutions Chapter 34
A magnetic field is a picture of how magnetic force is spread out around and inside an object that is magnetic.
Most of us are familiar with things that are magnetic and know that there can be forces between them. We know that magnets have two poles and that when two magnets are lined up, they can attract or push away from each other, depending on how they are positioned (similar bars). We know this happens in a zone that goes around a magnet. The magnetic field tells us about this area.
Two ways can be used to explain what a magnetic field is:
A vector field is a mathematical way to describe the magnetic field. This vector field can be shown on a grid directly as a group of vectors. Each vector has a length that depends on how strong the magnetic force is, and each vector points in the same direction as a compass.
Putting a grid of small compasses in a magnetic field and arranging them in a pattern shows how this technique works. The only difference is that a compass doesn’t show how strong a lot is.
Field lines are another way to show what information a vector field contains. We don’t use the grid pattern here. Instead, we use smooth lines to connect the vectors. We can draw however many lines we want.
HC Verma Class 12 Physics Part 2 Complete Syllabus
- Chapter 23 – Heat and Temperature
- Chapter 24 – Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Chapter 25 – Calorimetry
- Chapter 26 – Laws of Thermodynamics
- Chapter 27 – Specific Heat Capacities of Gases
- Chapter 28 – Heat Transfer
- Chapter 29 – Electric Field and Potential
- Chapter 30 – Gauss’s Law
- Chapter 31 – Capacitors
- Chapter 32 – Electric Current in Conductors
- Chapter 33 – Thermal and Chemical Effects of Current
- Chapter 34 – Magnetic Field
- Chapter 35 – Magnetic Field due to a Current
- Chapter 36 – Permanent Magnets
- Chapter 37 – Magnetic Properties of Matter
- Chapter 38 – Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter 39 – Alternating Current
- Chapter 40 – Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter 41 – Electric Current through Gases
- Chapter 42 – Photoelectric Effect and Wave-Particle Duality
- Chapter 43 – Bohr’s Model and Physics of Atom
- Chapter 44 – X-rays
- Chapter 45 – Semiconductors and Semiconductor Devices
- Chapter 46 – The Nucleus
- Chapter 47 – The Special Theory of Relativity
Features of Utopper HC Verma Class 12 Solutions Chapter 34
- Students can solve similar problems on their own with the help of HC Verma’s answers in the Utopper.
- Students are given answers that are correct and easy to understand.
- The solutions are given to match the level of understanding of a student in that class.
- The HC Verma solutions that Utopper gives the answer to and explains all of the questions in each chapter.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
1. Where can I get HC Verma solutions?
Ans – Utopper offers HC Verma answers that are correct and have been worked out by experts. Our website, utopper.com, is where you can find HC Verma solutions. This is free, and if you study these answers, you can pass the JEE.
2. How Should I Study HC Verma For IIT JEE Preparation?
Ans – Students have used this book to study for JEE for the past twenty years, and they have all passed JEE. So, this book can’t be ignored. Once you’ve figured out how to solve the example problems, you can compare your answers to those in the book. If your answer is right, compare it to the solution to make sure you used the right steps to get there. If your answer is wrong, look at the other solutions to figure out “why” your answer is wrong. If you made a math or procedure mistake, you’ll need to find a way to fix it if you want to do well on an exam like the JEE.
3. Is HC Verma enough for the JEE Advanced?
Ans – Is the H.C. Verma book enough to prepare for the JEE Main and Advanced? H.C. Verma is a good book for getting ready for the JEE, and it goes into detail about each topic.
4. Who is better: SL Arora or HC Verma?
Ans – If you want to take the boards, SL Arora will do fine, and you won’t have to take HCV. But if you are studying for competitive exams like IIT/JEE mains or advanced, you should definitely go for HCV because it has more advanced problems and will help you solve more complicated problems.
5. What is the best way to solve HC Verma?
Ans- Start from the beginning. Don’t skip around or move in a random way. Before you try to solve the problems, read the whole chapter. Take your time reading and make sure you understand the ideas.
6. Is only HC Verma Solutions enough for NEET Preparation?
Ans – HC Verma won’t help you enough on its own. It will help you with one subject, but you’ll need to look at other books for the rest. You can also use NCERT books, which are very helpful for passing the NEET exam. For the NEET exam, you need a lot of practice, which you can get from reading about many different things.