RS Aggarwal Class 11 Solutions Chapter 15
RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 11 Chapter 15 – Trigonometric or Circular Functions PDF
RS Aggarwal Class 11 Solutions Chapter-wise – Free PDF Download
The RS Aggarwal Class 11 Solutions Chapter 15 will tell you about all the basic functions and identities that help you solve equations and problems in trigonometry. The chapter has 5 exercises that have a total of 88 questions. Angles, trigonometric functions, the sum and difference of two angles, trigonometric equations, measuring an angle, and the trigonometric ratios of compound angles are some of the important things that are covered in this chapter.
RS Aggarwal Class 11 Chapter 15: Trigonometric and Circular Functions will help you study for CBSE tests and entrance exams like JEE, BITSAT, and NEET. We want you to do well on these exams, so we’ve made sure to give you the best RS Aggarwal Solutions. You can use them at any time to clear up any questions you have. If you have more questions about the chapter, just send us your question and we’ll get back to you right away with an answer.
RS Aggarwal Class 11 Solutions Chapter 15 – Trigonometric or Circular Functions
The following functions are all part of trigonometry:
There is an Inverse Trigonometric function for each of these.
RS Aggarwal Class 11 Solutions
RS Aggarwal Class 11 Solutions Chapter 15 has some important points to remember.
Trigonometric ratios, also known as T-ratios, are the relationships between the different sides and angles of a right triangle.
- Compound angles are the sum of two or more angles in algebra, and the angles themselves are called constituent angles.
- Trigonometric functions are simple functions in which an angle is used as the argument.
- Trigonometric functions show how the sides and angles of a right triangle connect to each other.
- Trigonometric functions can be used in many different ways.
- The amount of rotation from the first side to the last side is how big an angle is.
Important Trigonometric Identities
- Cos²x + sin²x = 1
- Sec²x + tan²x = 1
- Cosec²x + cot²x = 1
- cos(2nπ + x) = cosx
- sin(2nπ + x) = sinx
- cos(-x) = cosx
- sin(-x) = -sinx
- Cos(x+y) = cos x cos y – sin x sin y
- Cos(x-y) = cos x cos y + sin x sin y
- Sin(x+y) = sin x cos y + cos x sin y
- Sin(x-y) = sin x cos y – cos x sin y
- Cos 2x = cos²x – sin²x = 2cos²x – 1 = 1 – 2sin²x = 1-tan²x/1-tan²x
- Sin 2x = 2cosx . sinx = 2tanx/1+tan²x
Advantages of Using RS Aggarwal Class 11 Maths Chapter 15 Solution
The most important reason to use RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 11 Chapter 15 is to clear up your own questions. After finishing the NCERT textbook for Class 11, you moved on to RS Aggarwal Chapter 15 to improve your trigonometry skills. Use your time well by reading the smart answers that the expert teachers have given, and you’ll get good at answering these questions.
- The solutions are written as per the CBSE guidelines to assist you score well in your examinations.
- These answers are prepared by the experts of Utopper who have more years of teaching experience.
- These solutions are written during a simple manner to maximize retention and improve understanding of the concepts.
- Solutions of every chapter are well categorized to enhance the convenience of use during your revisions.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
1. Why should you choose Utopper for RS Aggarwal Class 11 Solutions Chapter 15 ?
Ans – The main reason to use RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 11 Trigonometry is to learn the best ways to solve these problems. The answers that Utopper gives are put together by experts and laid out in a step-by-step way that is easy to understand. These answers are in PDF format and can be downloaded directly from the Utopper website or app for free. Utopper has answers for all of the chapters in Class 11 RS Aggarwal. Student can also use our free study materials Revision Notes, Important Questions and many more. This makes it easier for students to study and helps them do better on tests.
2. What chapters are in the 11th grade math book by RS Aggarwal?
Ans – Class 11 mathematics by RS Aggarwal has 31 chapters, all of which are on the Class 11 CBSE curriculum and on the curriculum for entrance exams like JEE. Here is a list of all the chapters in RS Aggarwal that can help you understand the math part of Class 11:
- Chapter 1: Sets Chapter 2: Relations Chapter 3: Functions Chapter 4: Principle of Mathematical Induction Chapter 5: Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations Chapter 6: Linear Equations in One Variable Chapter 7: Linear Equations in Two Variable Chapter 8: Permutations Chapter 9: Combinations Chapter 10: Binomial Theorem Chapter 11: Arithmetic Progression Chapter 12: Geometrical Progression Chapter 13: Some Special Series Chapter 14: Measurement of Angles Chapter 15: Trigonometric or Circular Functions Chapter 16: Conditional Identities Involving Angles of Triangle Chapter 17: Trigonometric Equations Chapter 18: Solution of Triangles Chapter 19: Graphs of Trigonometric Functions Chapter 20: Straight Lines Chapter 21: Circles Chapter 22: Parabola Chapter 23: Ellipse Chapter 24: Hyperbola Chapter 25: Applications of Conic Sections Chapter 26: Three Dimensional Geometry Chapter 27: Limits Chapter 28: Differentiation Chapter 29: Mathematical Reasoning Chapter 30: Statistics Chapter 31: Probability
3. What are some important things to remember when answering Class 11 RS Aggarwal Questions for Chapter 15 Trigonometric or Circular Functions?
Ans – When working on RS Aggarwal Class 11 Solutions Chapter 15, students need to pay close attention to the concepts because all of the questions are based on what is taught in the chapter. Before starting to work on Chapter 15 Trigonometric and Circular Functions from RS Aggarwal Class 11 Solutions, students should pay close attention to the following ideas:
- T-ratios or trigonometric ratios are the relationships between the different angles or sides of a right angle triangle.
- Angles are the main focus of trigonometric functions, which are simple functions. Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Cotangent, Secant, and Cosecant are some of these trigonometric functions.
- Angles that add up to a compound angle are called constituent angles.
- Trigonometric functions can be used in many different ways.