RS Aggarwal Class 10 Solutions Chapter 18
RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 10 Chapter 18 – Area of Circle, Sector and Segment PDF
RS Aggarwal Class 10 Solutions Chapter-wise – Free PDF Download
The RS Aggarwal Class 10 Solutions Chapter 18 “Area of Circle, Sector, and Segment” is made to help students prepare for the Class 10 board exam in the best way possible. This chapter of RS Aggarwal Class 10 Solutions talks about a lot of different things, like a circle’s area, its sector, and its segment. Several other parts of the circle are also talked about. Covered are also the areas of a combination of some plane figures. In this chapter, there are many problems on the sector and segment of circles that can be used for practise, as well as real-world applications.
This chapter has 57 questions and two well-thought-out exercises to help you learn and review everything. You will be able to find the area of a circle if you know its circumference and solve the problems in the exercises. In some questions, you are given the sum of the diameters of two circles and the difference between their circumferences. You are then asked to figure out the circumferences of the circles. All these questions are important for your exams. They are easy to understand and follow, which makes it easy to get full marks.
For you to understand, we have given step-by-step answers to all of the exercises in RS Aggarwal Class 10 Solutions Chapter 18. These smart and organised answers are a great way to learn more about the chapter and figure out how to solve all kinds of problems that are related to it. All of the answers are easy to find and are correct every time.
RS Aggarwal Class 10 Solutions Chapter 18 – Area of Circle, Sector and Segment
RS Aggarwal Class 10 Solutions
Important topics for RS Aggarwal Class 10 Solutions Chapter 18
- A circle’s area is always equal to r2, where =22/7 or 3.14 and r is the circle’s radius.
Circumference of a circle
- The circumference, or perimeter, of a circle is always the distance that can be travelled by going around its edge. It comes out to be 2r
The segment of a circle
- When a secant or chord cuts a circle, the part of the circle that is left is called a segment of the circle.
A sector of a circle
- The part of a circle that is surrounded by an arc and two radii is called a sector.
- The smaller sphere is called the minor sector, and the larger sphere is called the major sector.
- Angle of a sector is the angle formed by the two radii of the sector.
Different plane figures’ areas
- The area of a square with a side a = a2
- The area of a rectangle is equal to lxb, where l and b are the rectangle’s length and width.
- Area of a parallelogram is bxh, where b is the length of the base and h is the height of the opposite side.
- The area of a trapezium is equal to [(a+b)h]/2, where a, b, and h are the lengths of the parallel sides.
- The area of a rhombus is equal to cd/2, where c and d are the diagonals.
Advantage of RS Aggarwal Class 10 Solutions
- The solutions are written as per the CBSE guidelines to assist you score well in your examinations.
- These answers are prepared by the experts of Utopper who have more years of teaching experience.
- These solutions are written during a simple manner to maximize retention and improve understanding of the concepts.
- Solutions of every chapter are well categorized to enhance the convenience of use during your revisions.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
1. How do I get the RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 10 Chapter 18?
Ans – Students can find the RS Aggarwal Class 10 solutions on the Utopper website, which they can then download. Students can easily solve their problems with the help of RS Aggarwal Class 10 Solutions. Students can easily solve problems with the help of the RS Aggarwal solutions, which they can get for free and also they can get free study material like Revision notes, Previous year paper, Important questions and many more. Make sure to download the answers as you study for the test so you can get an idea of how to answer the questions on the test.