NEET Previous Year Question Paper 2016
NEET Previous Year Solved Question Paper 2016 Pdf Download
CBSE Previous Year Question Paper for Class 12 is the best way to analyse your preparation levels. While preparing for Class 12 Board Exams, if you are stuck at a stage where you are not sure where exactly you stand. Then CBSE Class 12 Previous excellence in your upcoming exams.
Utopper is a platform that provides free NCERT Solutions and other study materials for students. Maths Students who are looking for better solutions ,They can download Class 12 Maths NCERT Solutions to help you to revise complete syllabus and score more marks in your examinations. Science Students who are looking for NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Science will also find the Solutions curated by our Master Teachers really Helpful.
NEET Previous Year Question Paper Phase – I 2016 with Solutions Download PDf
Study Without Internet (Offline) Download Now
NEET Previous Year Question Papers
- NEET 2021 Question Paper with Solution
- NEET 2020 Question Paper with Solution
- NEET 2019 Question Paper with Solution
- NEET 2018 Question Paper with Solution
- NEET 2017 Question Paper with Solution
- NEET 2016 Question Paper with Solution
- NEET 2015 Question Paper with Solution
- NEET 2014 Question Paper with Solution
- NEET 2013 Question Paper with Solution
- NEET 2012 Question Paper with Solution
Advantage of Solving NEET Previous Year Question Papers
After finishing the entire preparation, students are questioning on the way to proceed additional with their JEE test paper. Once they begin the revision with the program, here the IIT Previous Year Question Paper can acquire the image. These JEE communicating Question Papers can provides a temporary plan concerning the character of the queries that may be asked within the approaching exams. It additionally provides a feel of the first test paper and causes you to habituated to the communicating atmosphere. Students will perceive the communicating pattern and the way the queries square measure shaped and framed within the main examination. it’s additionally a sort of apply to the candidates, that helps in boosting up their speed and maintain the precise level. the main profit for the scholars out of this is often time-management and even they’ll apprehend their weak areas on the topic. Regular apply of those papers can facilitate the scholars staying removed from the worry of communicating and additionally boosts them to offer the tension-free examination.
- Practising previous year question papers can increase the concentration and it’ll additionally cause you to perceive the way to order question to aim 1st and which square measure the queries that require to be tried within the finish.
- This builds stamina for the scholars on the way to sit within the communicating hall for 3 hours and focus fully on the test paper.
- Previous year question papers can offer a thought concerning communicating pattern and also the nature of the queries.
- Students can also remember of the crucial level of the queries asked within the communicating.
- They have to resolve these papers during a mounted time, like during a time-bound manner. This improves their level of thinking and responsive the queries quickly within the given set of your time.
- They can check what square measure the weaker square measureas and that are the ideas which require additional concentration.
By practising them on an everyday basis, students will overcome the worry of exams. It additionally aids them within the pressure of taking a true communicating.
Clearing JEE Mains desires loads of dedication from the students’ facet. they’re going to need to possess a well-structured commit to study. The communicating are conducted within the month of could per annum. Students got to be sturdy academically in conjunction with numerous different skills like time management, exam-taking strategy, situational intelligence and analytical skills. Students got to harden.
this examination well-in advanced.
- Focus on vital topics
- Plan your day ahead
- The apply is that the key to success
- Take tests when each thought
- Regular revision
Top ways in which to be positive before the Examination
- JEE solved Papers create the scholars to build-up a defend to the brain that makes them work quicker than regular. Students mire within the middle whereas determination these papers, during this scenario, the solved papers can create them perceive the thought and solve the matter. during this manner, they don’t feel demotivated.
- Certain times, students surrender as a result of they’re ineffective to grasp one explicit thought. At that time, they need to prompt themselves that every one of them UN agency square measure making ready for JEE square measure rummaging an equivalent scenario. don’t quit at this time, they need to grasp wherever the matter is so specialise in rectifying it so moving forward.
Learn from your mistakes
- Humans tend to form mistakes and from every mistake, there’ll be loads to find out. Stop regretting for what went on and check out to simply accept it and keep moving ahead. Ignoring mistakes doesn’t facilitate in any mean, confine mind that, don’t make up an equivalent mistake once more. Pick up, dirt up and continue with the flow.
Image a much better and larger image
- Never place yourself down, particularly after you square measure making ready for the competitive exams like IIT JEE. There comes a flash that you just get irritated by observing the large program and topics that square measure tough. this is often the instant wherever you must begin thinking larger image of yourself in your mind. If you get chosen in one amongst your dream institutes like IIT or NIT, think about yourself during a position when a handful of years wherever you get into an honest MNC with a hefty package and create your folks happy with what you’re.
- By determination these papers, you’ll be able to analyze your own preparation for the communicating. you create mistakes and you tend to find out from it however, ensure you’re not continuance an equivalent mistake once more
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
1. What are the advantages of solving previous year CBSE physics papers?
Ans – Practising previous year question papers will increase the concentration and it will also make you understand how to prioritize in which question to attempt first and which are the questions that need to be attempted in the end. This builds stamina for the students on how to sit in the exam hall for three hours and focus completely on the exam paper.
CBSE previous year physics question papers will give a clear idea about exam pattern and the nature of the questions. Students also can be aware of the critical level of the questions asked in the exam. Make sure to solve the papers in a fixed mentioned time, like in a time-bound manner. This shall improve their level of answering the questions and think quickly in the given set of time.
2. How to attempt a physics paper on the mainboard exam?
Ans – Firstly, note down all the formulas and practise them frequently to remember them by heart. Derivations play a major role in Physics. Learning the derivations of the Formulas will help you solve the questions on board with ease. Questions in the exam will be asked in a deviant way. To understand them you need to be very much perfect with the derivations of the formulas.
Always focus mainly on the topics with a high weightage of marks. Your main concentration should be on topics like a Sound wave, Wave Optics, Modern Physics, Alternating current. Thermodynamics is a subject which is common in both the subjects of Physics and Chemistry. This is also one of the most important topics in Physics. Thorough practice with all the concepts is a must.
3. Why NCERT Books are Important ?
Ans – NCERT Books Strictly follows the CBSE curriculum and it Clears all the fundamental concepts of students by offering a number of problems to practice and it is BEST to score Good Marks in CBSE Board Exam.