Ncert Solutions Class 1 to 12
NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 1 to 12 Chapterwise Solutions
Ncert Solutions Chapter-wise – Free PDF Download
Ncert Solutions Class 1 to 12 Free PDF
If you are studying under the CBSE board and are looking for NCERT Solutions, you can refer to this article. In this article, we’ve put together a list of all the updated NCERT Solutions Class 1 to 12 for Science and Maths for the new academic year 2022-23. The solutions are in image format. The NCERT Solutions for Class 1 to 12 were written to help students in all of those grades. Utopper has given detailed answers to all of the questions, taking into account how each question is scored.
This helps you do well on the test and get good grades. These NCERT Solutions PDFs will not only help students get good grades on their class tests and board exams, but they will also help them pass the toughest competitive exams like NEET, JEE Main, JEE Advanced, AIIMS, etc. Read on to learn everything you need to know about NCERT Solutions for all classes.
About NCERT: The National Council of Educational Research and Training, which can be found at http://ncert.nic.in, is an independent group that works with the Indian government to improve school education. NCERT’s curriculum and textbooks are used by CBSE board schools and some state boards like UP Board, MP Board, Gujarat Board, Bihar, Uttarakhand, and many more.
NCERT Solutions for Class 1 to 12
This article gives you free access to NCERT Solutions for class 1 to 12. The main goal of this article is to help students build a strong foundation in all of the subjects they study in school.
After each chapter, we have also included keynotes with a detailed summary, important formulas, and well-illustrated examples that cover all the important topics covered in the textbooks. Students who have been looking for answers to questions in NCERT books can now stop looking. After a lot of research, these solutions to NCERT textbooks were put together, making them one of the best solutions materials you can find on the internet. It shows how to answer every question in the textbooks step by step. Students can also use the NCERT Solutions Class 1 to 12 to help them with their homework and prepare for board and other exams.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10
- NCERT Solutions for Class 9
- NCERT Solutions for Class 8
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7
- NCERT Solutions for Class 6
- NCERT Solutions for Class 5
- NCERT Solutions for Class 4
- NCERT Solutions for Class 3
- NCERT Solutions for Class 2
- NCERT Solutions for Class 1
The National Council of Educational Research and Training, or NCERT, is a government organization that was set up to help India’s schools get better. The curriculum and textbooks used by CBSE and some State Boards are set by NCERT. It is in charge of making and publishing the NCERT textbooks, to make India’s education system more uniform. It also makes educational kits and digital multimedia materials to help students with their schoolwork.
NCERT Solutions for Class 1 to 12 | List of Subjects
NCERT Solutions for Class 12
The given resource shows CBSE NCERT Solutions that cover all the important parts of the NCERT Syllabus. The people in charge of both competitive and board exams have made it clear how important textbooks are. Working on Class 12 NCERT solutions is very important because the class 12 Syllabus is pretty much the same as the curriculum for competitive exams like JEE, NEET, etc. This means that students who know a lot about Class 12 NCERT solutions can easily pass competitive exams without any trouble. Just click on the link in the NCERT Class 12 Solutions table below and do the questions you want to practice.
- Ncert Solutions Class 12 Maths
- Ncert Solutions Class 12 Physics
- Ncert Solutions Class 12 Chemistry
- Ncert Solutions Class 12 Biology
NCERT Solutions for Class 11
Students can find NCERT solutions for class 11 matha, physics, chemistry, and biology in the table below. If you know how to solve the NCERT questions for class 11, you will be able to solve the NCERT questions for class 12. The best teachers give NCERT Solutions for class 11 to help students in class 11 do well on their tests and get good grades. Class 11 NCERT solutions will not only help students get good grades on their class 11 board exams, but they will also help them pass the entrance exams for engineering and medicine.
- Ncert Solutions Class 11 Maths
- Ncert Solutions Class 11 Physics
- Ncert Solutions Class 11 Chemistry
- Ncert Solutions Class 11 Biology
Class 10 NCERT Solutions
Candidates for the Class 10 board exam should know about NCERT Solutions for Class 10. Class 10 is a big part of deciding which career path to take to the next level. So if a student wants to do well in grade 10, they need to do well in class 10. For that, you must know everything there is to know about NCERT Solutions for Class 10. Students can find NCERT solutions for Class 10 in the table below. Students will not only get good grades in class 10 with the help of class 10 NCERT solutions, but they will also be able to pass competitive exams without any trouble.
- Ncert Solutions Class 10 Maths
- Ncert Solutions Class 10 Science
NCERT Solutions for Class 9
Students can find the NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science and Maths in the table below. Students who want to do well on tests like the Olympiad and NTSE need to know a lot about NCERT Solutions for Class 9. Most of the questions on these tests come from the NCERT curriculum, so students need to know a lot about NCERT Solutions for Class 9 to do well on these tests.
- Ncert Solutions Class 9 Maths
- Ncert Solutions Class 9 Science
NCERT Solutions for Class 8
Students looking for NCERT Solutions for Class 8 can look at the table below. The best teachers in India solve the NCERT Solutions for class 8 to help students get good grades in class 8. Working on NCERT solutions for class 8 will not only help students get good grades in 8th grade, but it will also help them pass tests like the Olympiads, NTSE, and so on.
The NCERT solutions for class 8 Maths and Science can be found in the table below.
- Ncert Solutions Class 8 Maths
- Ncert Solutions Class 8 Science
NCERT Solutions for Class 7
The NCERT Solutions for Class 7 are meant to give students in class 7 a strong base in all of their subjects. So, students looking for NCERT Solutions for Class 7 questions and answers can just look at the questions and answers below. We’ve included all the important questions from your Class 7 notes to help you do well on the final CBSE Class 7 exams. Click on the table below to see the answers for Math and Science for Class 7.
- Ncert Solutions Class 7 Maths
- Ncert Solutions Class 7 Science
NCERT Solutions for Class 6
We have given you Class 6 NCERT Solutions in the table below. The experts at Utopper have solved the NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Science and Maths to help students in class 6 get good grades in all subjects.
The NCERT solutions for class 6 help you understand every idea well. Working on NCERT solutions will help you understand all of the advanced ideas in a smooth and clear way. Also, the HRD ministry says that NCERT Solutions for Class 6 will be a big part of competitive tests like Olympiads, IMO, MTSE, NSEP, etc. Find out NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Science and Maths by reading on.
- Ncert Solutions Class 6 Maths
- Ncert Solutions Class 6 Science
Class 5 NCERT Solutions
Students studying for their final exams can use NCERT Solutions for Class 5 to review Math, English, and Science, chapter by chapter. NCERT solved solutions for the 5th grade are available on Utopper and can be downloaded in PDF format.
- Ncert Solutions Class 5 Maths
- Ncert Solutions Class 5 English
- Ncert Solutions Class 5 EVS
Class 4 NCERT Solutions
Go to the Utopper and get NCERT Solutions for Class 4 in Math, English, and Science. Here, students can find all of the chapter-by-chapter NCERT solved solutions in PDF format, which they can use to prepare for tests. Check out the links below to learn more about each subject.
- Ncert Solutions Class 4 Maths
- Ncert Solutions Class 4 English
- Ncert Solutions Class 4 EVS
Class 3 NCERT Solutions
At Utopper you will find the NCERT solutions for class 3 Math, EVS, and English. Students can easily download the chapter-by-chapter NCERT solutions for the subjects listed below.
- Ncert Solutions Class 3 Maths
- Ncert Solutions Class 3 English
- Ncert Solutions Class 3 EVS
Class 2 NCERT Solutions
At Utopper, students can find NCERT Solutions for Class 2 Math and English to help them study well for their tests. If you click on the links below, you can find the answers for each subject.
- Ncert Solutions Class 2 Maths
- Ncert Solutions Class 2 English
Class 1 NCERT Solutions
Students looking for Class 1 NCERT Solutions in PDF can use the direct links in the table below. In the table below, you can find NCERT Solutions for Maths and English for Class 1. We have made a list of each subject’s chapters.
- Ncert Solutions Class 1 Maths
- Ncert Solutions Class 1 English
NCERT Chapter-by-Chapter Solutions: Get a Free PDF Here
The links below will take you to the NCERT Chapter Solutions for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th Classes. Read the NCERT books and the answers to find out how to answer the questions.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths
Ncert Solutions for Class 12 Maths People say that class 12 is the most important year for students. To do well, students should make it a habit to practice every day by answering questions from the NCERT textbook for Class 12 Mathematics. All accurate NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths, broken down by chapter, can be found at the links below. This will help you judge how well the students answered.
- Chapter 1 Relations and Functions
- Chapter 2 Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Chapter 3 Matrices
- Chapter 4 Determinants
- Chapter 5 Continuity and Differentiability
- Chapter 6 Application of Derivatives
- Chapter 7 Integrals
- Chapter 8 Application of Integrals
- Chapter 9 Differential Equations
- Chapter 10 Vector Algebra
- Chapter 11 Three Dimensional Geometry
- Chapter 12 Linear Programming
- Chapter 13 Probability
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics
Physics is a subject that has both mathematical problems to solve and answers to questions about how things work. It’s important to do the NCERT questions and practice in order to understand the idea behind each physics question. In the links below, you can find the answers to all of the NCERT textbook questions. This will help you figure out how to solve the problems.
- Chapter 1 Electric Charges And Fields
- Chapter 2 Electrostatic Potential And Capacitance
- Chapter 3 Current Electricity
- Chapter 4 Moving Charges And Magnetism
- Chapter 5 Magnetism And Matter
- Chapter 6 Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter 7 Alternating Current
- Chapter 8 Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter 9 Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Chapter 10 Wave Optics
- Chapter 11 Dual Nature Of Radiation And Matter
- Chapter 12 Atoms
- Chapter 13 Nuclei
- Chapter 14 Semiconductor Electronics Materials Devices And Simple Circuits
- Chapter 15 Communication Systems
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry
Class 12 students often find it hard to answer the NCERT questions because they have to learn about both organic and inorganic compounds. The best possible NCERT Solutions have been put together by experts in the field to make answering the NCERT textbook questions a piece of cake.
- Chapter 1 The Solid State
- Chapter 2 Solutions
- Chapter 3 Electrochemistry
- Chapter 4 Chemical Kinetics
- Chapter 5 Surface Chemistry
- Chapter 6 General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Chapter 7 The p Block Elements
- Chapter 8 The d and f Block Elements
- Chapter 9 Coordination Compounds
- Chapter 10 Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Chapter 11 Alcohols Phenols and Ethers
- Chapter 12 Aldehydes Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chapter 13 Amines
- Chapter 14 Biomolecules
- Chapter 15 Polymers
- Chapter 16 Chemistry in Everyday Life
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology
Biology has a lot of words, diagrams, and ideas that are hard to understand. Biology students in CBSE Class 12 should write solutions that get right to the point if they want to do very well on the test. We gave the NCERT solutions so that the students could write their answers in a way that would be acceptable on an exam. This would help them learn the right way to answer a question.
- Chapter 1 Reproduction in Organisms
- Chapter 2 Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Chapter 3 Human Reproduction
- Chapter 4 Reproductive Health
- Chapter 5 Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Chapter 6 Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Chapter 7 Evolution
- Chapter 8 Human Health and Diseases
- Chapter 9 Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Chapter 10 Microbes in Human Welfare
- Chapter 11 Biotechnology Principles and Processes
- Chapter 12 Biotechnology: and its Application
- Chapter 13 Organisms and Populations
- Chapter 14 Ecosystem
- Chapter 15 Biodiversity and Conservation
- Chapter 16 Environmental Issues
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths
The links below will take you to the answers for Class 11 Maths. Download and work on these NCERT solutions to get a handle on the difficult NCERT Syllabus topics.
- Chapter 1 Sets
- Chapter 2 Relations and Functions
- Chapter 3 Trigonometric Functions
- Chapter 4 Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Chapter 5 Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 6 Linear Inequalities
- Chapter 7 Permutations and Combinations
- Chapter 8 Binomial Theorem
- Chapter 9 Sequences and Series
- Chapter 10 Straight Lines
- Chapter 11 Conic Sections
- Chapter 12 Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Chapter 13 Limits and Derivatives
- Chapter 14 Mathematical Reasoning
- Chapter 15 Statistics
- Chapter 16 Probability
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Physics
From Class 11, CBSE students learn physics as one of their main subjects, so it might be hard for them to give the right answers. The links below lead to the NCERT solutions for each chapter, which will help students figure out how to solve this problem.
- Chapter 1 Physical World
- Chapter 2 Units and Measurements
- Chapter 3 Motion in a Straight Line
- Chapter 4 Motion in a plane
- Chapter 5 Laws of motion
- Chapter 6 Work Energy and power
- Chapter 7 System of particles and Rotational Motion
- Chapter 8 Gravitation
- Chapter 9 Mechanical Properties Of Solids
- Chapter 10 Mechanical Properties Of Fluids
- Chapter 11 Thermal Properties of matter
- Chapter 12 Thermodynamics
- Chapter 13 Kinetic Theory
- Chapter 14 Oscillations
- Chapter 15 Waves
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Chemistry
At Utopper, subject experts give the most straightforward and easy-to-understand answers to all the questions in the NCERT textbooks. Click on one of the links below to get to the solutions for each chapter.
- Chapter 1 Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Chapter 2 Structure of The Atom
- Chapter 3 Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chapter 4 Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chapter 5 States of Matter
- Chapter 6 Thermodynamics
- Chapter 7 Equilibrium
- Chapter 8 Redox Reactions
- Chapter 9 Hydrogen
- Chapter 10 The S – Block Elements
- Chapter 11 The P – Block Elements
- Chapter 12 Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Chapter 13 Hydrocarbons
- Chapter 14 Environmental Chemistry
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Biology
Students in Class 11 often don’t know how to answer the questions in their NCERT textbooks in the right way. To avoid this confusion, the experts at Utopper have come up with the best answers for each question, which you can see and download by clicking on the links below.
- Chapter 1 The Living World
- Chapter 2 Biological Classification
- Chapter 3 Plant Kingdom
- Chapter 4 Animal Kingdom
- Chapter 5 Morphology of Flowering Plants
- Chapter 6 Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- Chapter 7 Structural Organisation in Animals
- Chapter 8 Cell The Unit of Life
- Chapter 9 Biomolecules
- Chapter 10 Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Chapter 11 Transport in Plants
- Chapter 12 Mineral Nutrition
- Chapter 13 Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- Chapter 14 Respiration in Plants
- Chapter 15 Plant Growth and Development
- Chapter 16 Digestion and Absorption
- Chapter 17 Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- Chapter 18 Body Fluids and Circulation
- Chapter 19 Excretory Products and their Elimination
- Chapter 20 Locomotion and Movement
- Chapter 21 Neural Control and Coordination
- Chapter 22 Chemical Coordination and integration
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths
Utopper gives well-written and easy-to-understand NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths to help CBSE students get good grades and understand how to solve problems. Students who are taking the Class 10 board exams will feel more confident if they try to answer as many NCERT questions as they can.
- Chapter 1 Real Numbers
- Chapter 2 Polynomials
- Chapter 3 Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 5 Arithmetic Progressions
- Chapter 6 Triangles
- Chapter 7 Coordinate Geometry
- Chapter 8 Introduction to Trigonometry
- Chapter 9 Some Applications of Trigonometry
- Chapter 10 Circles
- Chapter 11 Constructions
- Chapter 12 Areas Related to Circles
- Chapter 13 Surface Areas and Volumes
- Chapter 14 Statistics
- Chapter 15 Probability
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science
The following links will take you to places where you can download the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science. Students will be able to fully understand the answers to the questions in the NCERT textbook with the help of these solutions.
- Chapter 1 Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 2 Acids, Bases and Salts
- Chapter 3 Metals and Non-metals
- Chapter 4 Carbon and Its Compounds
- Chapter 5 Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chapter 6 Life Processes
- Chapter 7 Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8 How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9 Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10 Light Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11 Human Eye and Colourful World
- Chapter 12 Electricity
- Chapter 13 Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14 Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15 Our Environment
- Chapter 16 Management of Natural Resources
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths
Here are the NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths for CBSE students, broken down by chapter. If you click on the links below, you can look at the answers online or download them.
- Chapter 1 Number systems
- Chapter 2 Polynomials
- Chapter 3 Coordinate Geometry
- Chapter 4 Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Chapter 5 Introduction to Euclid Geometry
- Chapter 6 Lines and Angles
- Chapter 7 Triangles
- Chapter 8 Quadrilaterals
- Chapter 9 Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles
- Chapter 10 Circles
- Chapter 11 Constructions
- Chapter 12 Heron’s Formula
- Chapter 13 Surface Areas and Volumes
- Chapter 14 Statistics
- Chapter 15 Probability
NCERT Solution for Class 9 Science
The links below lead to the NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science. These will help students understand the ideas behind each question in a clearer and more thorough way. The subject experts at Utopper put together these answers with the exam in mind.
- Chapter 1 Matter in Our Surroundings
- Chapter 2 Is Matter Around Us Pure
- Chapter 3 Atoms and Molecules
- Chapter 4 Structure of the Atom
- Chapter 5 The Fundamental Unit of Life
- Chapter 6 Tissues
- Chapter 7 Diversity in Living Organisms
- Chapter 8 Motion
- Chapter 9 Force and Laws of Motion
- Chapter 10 Gravitation
- Chapter 11 Work, Power And Energy
- Chapter 12 Sound
- Chapter 13 Why Do we Fall Ill
- Chapter 14 Natural Resources
- Chapter 15 Improvement in Food Resources
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths
The NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths are listed below by chapter. You can download or look at all the answers online, so you can study for tests with the best answer to each question in the textbook.
- Chapter 1 Rational Numbers
- Chapter 2 Linear Equations in One Variable
- Chapter 3 Understanding Quadrilaterals
- Chapter 4 Practical Geometry
- Chapter 5 Data Handling
- Chapter 6 Squares and Square Roots
- Chapter 7 Cubes and Cube Roots
- Chapter 8 Comparing Quantities
- Chapter 9 Algebraic Expressions and Identities
- Chapter 10 Visualising Solid Shapes
- Chapter 11 Mensuration
- Chapter 12 Exponents and Powers
- Chapter 13 Direct and Indirect proportions
- Chapter 14 Factorisation
- Chapter 15 Introduction to Graphs
- Chapter 16 Playing with Numbers
Class 8 Science Ncert Solutions
In the links below, you can find answers to all of the questions in the NCERT textbook by chapter. For better exam preparation, download and understand these NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science.
- Chapter 1 Crop Production and Management
- Chapter 2 Microorganisms: Friend and Foe
- Chapter 3 Synthetic Fibres and Plastics
- Chapter 4 Materials: Metals and Non-Metals
- Chapter 5 Coal and Petroleum
- Chapter 6 Combustion and Flame
- Chapter 7 Conservation of Plants and Animals
- Chapter 8 Cell Structure and Functions
- Chapter 9 Reproduction in Animals
- Chapter 10 Reaching the Age of Adolescence
- Chapter 11 Force and Pressure
- Chapter 12 Friction
- Chapter 13 Sound
- Chapter 14 Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 15 Some Natural Phenomena
- Chapter 16 Light
- Chapter 17 Stars and the Solar System
- Chapter 18 Pollution of Air and Water
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths
The NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths are listed below by chapter. Download or look at all the answers online to learn the right way to answer the questions from the point of view of the test.
- Chapter 1 Integers
- Chapter 2 Fractions and Decimals
- Chapter 3 Data Handling
- Chapter 4 Simple Equations
- Chapter 5 Lines and Angles
- Chapter 6 The Triangles and Its Properties
- Chapter 7 Congruence of Triangles
- Chapter 8 Comparing Quantities
- Chapter 9 Rational Numbers
- Chapter 10 Practical Geometry
- Chapter 11 Perimeter and Area
- Chapter 12 Algebraic Expressions
- Chapter 13 Exponents and Powers
- Chapter 14 Symmetry
- Chapter 15 Visualising Solid Shapes
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science
Class 7 Science is a continuation of what students learned in Class 6. Because of this, it can be hard for students to understand the new information. The chapter-by-chapter NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science are listed below to help students with this problem.
- Chapter 1 Nutrition in Plants
- Chapter 2 Nutrition in Animals
- Chapter 3 Fibre to Fabric
- Chapter 4 Heat
- Chapter 5 Acids, Bases and Salts
- Chapter 6 Physical and Chemical Changes
- Chapter 7 Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals to Climate
- Chapter 8 Winds, Storms and Cyclones
- Chapter 9 Soil
- Chapter 10 Respiration in Organisms
- Chapter 11 Transportation in Animals and Plants
- Chapter 12 Reproduction in Plants
- Chapter 13 Motion and Time
- Chapter 14 Electric Current and Its Effects
- Chapter 15 Light
- Chapter 16 Water: A Precious Resource
- Chapter 17 Forests: Our Lifeline
- Chapter 18 Wastewater Story
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths
People think that Class 6 is when the basic ideas of higher-level math are taught. So, the questions in the NCERT textbook might sometimes be hard for students to answer. So, Utopper gives NCERT Solutions for each chapter to help students with every problem they face.
- Chapter 1 Knowing Our Numbers
- Chapter 2 Whole Numbers
- Chapter 3 Playing With Numbers
- Chapter 4 Basic Geometrical Ideas
- Chapter 5 Understanding Elementary Shapes
- Chapter 6 Integers
- Chapter 7 Fractions
- Chapter 8 Decimals
- Chapter 9 Data Handling
- Chapter 10 Mensuration
- Chapter 11 Algebra
- Chapter 12 Ratio and Proportion
- Chapter 13 Symmetry
- Chapter 14 Practical Geometry
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science
In class 6, students learn about some of the most basic ideas in science. This is a step toward understanding the more complicated ideas taught in higher grades. From the links below, you can get the answers to all of the questions in each chapter.
- Chapter 1 Food: Where Does It Come From?
- Chapter 2 Components of Food
- Chapter 3 Fibre to Fabric
- Chapter 4 Sorting Materials Into Groups
- Chapter 5 Separation of Substances
- Chapter 6 Changes Around Us
- Chapter 7 Getting to Know Plants
- Chapter 8 Body Movements
- Chapter 9 The Living Organisms and Their Surroundings
- Chapter 10 Motion and Measurement of Distances
- Chapter 11 Light, Shadows and Reflection
- Chapter 12 Electricity and Circuits
- Chapter 13 Fun with Magnets
- Chapter 14 Water
- Chapter 15 Air Around Us
- Chapter 16 Garbage In, Garbage Out
NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Maths
- Chapter 1 The Fish Tale
- Chapter 2 Shapes And Angles
- Chapter 3 How Many Squares?
- Chapter 4 Parts and Wholes
- Chapter 5 Does It Look The Same?
- Chapter 6 Be my Multiple, I’ll Be Your Factor
- Chapter 7 Can You See The Pattern?
- Chapter 8 Mapping Your Way
- Chapter 9 Boxes And Sketches
- Chapter 10 Tenths And Hundredths
- Chapter 11 Areas And Its Boundary
- Chapter 12 Smart Charts
- Chapter 13 Ways To Multiply And Divide
- Chapter 14 How Big? How Heavy?
NCERT Solutions for Class 4 Maths
- Chapter 1 Building With Bricks
- Chapter 2 Long And Short
- Chapter 3 A Trip To Bhopal
- Chapter 4 Tick-tick-tick
- Chapter 5 The Way The World Looks
- Chapter 6 The Junk Seller
- Chapter 7 Jugs And Mugs
- Chapter 8 Carts And Wheels
- Chapter 9 Halves And Quarters
- Chapter 10 Play With Patterns
- Chapter 11 Tables And Shares
- Chapter 12 How Heavy? How Light?
- Chapter 13 Fields And Fences
- Chapter 14 Smart Charts
Ncert Solutions for Class 3 Maths
- Chapter 1 Where to look from?
- Chapter 2 Fun with Numbers
- Chapter 3 Give and Take
- Chapter 4 Long and Short
- Chapter 5 Shapes and Designs
- Chapter 6 Fun with Give and Take
- Chapter 7 Time Goes on
- Chapter 8 Who is Heavier?
- Chapter 9 How many times?
- Chapter 10 Play with Patterns
- Chapter 11 Jugs and Mugs
- Chapter 12 Can We Share?
- Chapter 13 Smart Charts
- Chapter 14 Rupees and Paise
Ncert Solutions for Class 2 Maths
- Chapter 1 What is Long, What is Round?
- Chapter 2 Counting in Groups
- Chapter 3 How Much Can You Carry?
- Chapter 4 Counting in Tens
- Chapter 5 Patterns
- Chapter 6 Footprints
- Chapter 7 Jugs and Mugs
- Chapter 8 Tens and Ones
- Chapter 9 My Funday
- Chapter 10 Add our Points
- Chapter 11 Lines and Lines
- Chapter 12 Give and Take
- Chapter 13 The Longest Step
- Chapter 14 Birds Come, Birds Go
- Chapter 15 How Many Ponytails?
Ncert Solutions Class 1 Maths
- Chapter 1 Shapes And Space
- Chapter 2 Numbers From One To Nine
- Chapter 3 Addition
- Chapter 4 Subtraction
- Chapter 5 Numbers From Ten To Twenty
- Chapter 6 Time
- Chapter 7 Measurement
- Chapter 8 Numbers From Twenty One To Fifty
- Chapter 9 Data Handling
- Chapter 10 Patterns
- Chapter 11 Numbers
- Chapter 12 Money
- Chapter 13 How Many
Key Features of Utopper NCERT Solutions
- Our subject experts made and checked the solutions to make sure they were easy to understand and correct.
- Taking things to step by step will help you understand better.
- The way the solution module is written makes it clear and easy to understand.
- Example problems with answers to help you understand better.
- For better and faster understanding, the solutions are made with the right pictures and graphs.
- Access to NCERT solutions for each chapter is easy.
- Quality explanations help people understand ideas in depth.
- Helps people get better at solving problems by showing them different ways to do so.
- The whole curriculum is covered by topics.
There are a lot of reference books on the market today. But instead of giving basic information, these reference books are full of short notes that confuse students and take them away from their goals. So, students are told to stick to the NCERT books and practice Exemplar problems if they want to do well.
There are NCERT study guides at Utopper
Students can also use Utopper to look at the following NCERT study materials.
- NCERT Books
- NCERT Syllabus
- NCERT Question Papers/CBSE Sample Papers
- Ncert Previous Question Papers
- NCERT Revision Notes
- Ncert Lab Manual
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
1. Why Should You Choose Utopper NCERT Solutions PDF?
Ans – Utopper NCERT solutions PDF is a free PDF file that students in grades 1 through 12 can find online to help them study for their final exams. The PDF follows the rules set by the CBSE to help you do well on these tests. Concept-based learning is encouraged by putting more emphasis on understanding the subject by focusing on each topic and each concept. After reading the PDF, students will feel ready to take the tests. The NCERT solution PDF is a comprehensive study guide that students can use.
2. Where can I find NCERT Solutions online?
Ans – On the official Utopper website, it’s easy to find Class 1 through Class 12 NCERT Solutions. All of these answers were made by our subject experts, who went into great detail for each chapter. All of these solutions can be downloaded for free in PDF format.
3. Does Utopper have NCERT Solutions?
Ans – Yes, Utopper has NCERT solutions for all subjects from Grade 1 to Grade 12. Students can find these NCERT Solutions on our website and download them in PDF format for free. All of these problems are solved by the Utopper subject experts at website by following the NCERT curriculum.
4. Why are NCERT Solutions the best materials for the board exam?
Ans – People know that NCERT books are the best way to prepare for CBSE board exams. But on the other hand, just memorising the NCERT books a few weeks before the exams won’t help them in any way. Students should know everything in the NCERT books well before the board exam. This will give them time to practise more questions from other reference books like RS Aggarwal, RD Sharma, etc. After studying and practising with the books, students should do sample questions and questions from the previous year to get a sense of how the questions are set up.
5. How do NCERT and CBSE differ?
Ans – The board is called the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), and the council is called the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT). The publishing body or publisher is another name for NCERT. Students in India’s CBSE schools are told to use NCERT books. In short, NCERT is a council and CBSE is a board.
6. What is NCERT? Explain the functions of NCERT.
Ans – National Council for Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is the full name of this group. It is an independent organization that was set up by the Government of India in 1961. Its goal is to help and advise both the Central and State Governments on policies and programs to improve the quality of school education. Here are a few of NCERT’s most important goals:
- To speed up, promote, and connect research in areas related to schooling
- To put together and publish textbooks, supplementary materials, newsletters, journals, digital materials, and other study materials.
- To set up pre-service and in-service training for teachers, as well as to come up with and spread new ways to teach and learn.
- NCERT’s job is to do and support educational research and to train people in how to do educational research.
7. Which is the official website of NCERT?
Ans – https://ncert.nic.in/ is the website for NCERT. The NCERT helps students and teachers who follow the NCERT curriculum by giving them study materials like textbooks, curriculums, and much more.