Ncert Solutions for Class 6 Maths
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths CBSE 2022-23 Edition
The NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths is a important study material for Class 6 students. The CBSE 6th grade mathematics textbook solutions include answers to all questions with the exception of those that are no longer on the syllabus. Class 6 Ncert Solutions have been provided by the most knowledgeable teachers. When solving the questions and creating the NCERT solutions for class 6 mathematics, a very straightforward method was used. Students will find it very simple to comprehend the problems and how to solve them.
On Utopper.com, you can also practice Important Questions for Class 6 Maths. In addition to knowing the topics, pupils must prepare appropriately for their Class 6 CBSE examinations. Utopper has provided them with NCERT solutions to aid in their study.
Class 6 Ncert Solutions for Maths – Download Free PDFs
The Central Board of Secondary Education-mandated NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths provide exhaustive explanations for every question in the NCERT textbooks. Utopper provides chapter-by-chapter NCERT Class 6 Maths Solutions to assist students in resolving their questions by providing a comprehensive understanding of the concepts. These materials, including NCERT Solutions, are available in PDF format, allowing students to download them and study offline.
With the aid of these NCERT Solutions for Class 6, students can practice answering the various types of questions that are likely to appear on the final examinations. Our experts have designed this in a well-structured format to provide the best methods for problem-solving and to ensure the proper understanding of concepts. Students are advised to practice problems from the CBSE Class 6 Maths textbook in preparation for exams. This will also establish a solid foundation for these concepts in higher-level courses.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapterwise
Ncert Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapters
The following are chapter-specific NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Math. Mathematical specialists from Utopper provide these solutions in depth. Examine these chapter-by-chapter solutions to properly understand the ideas.
If you click on the name of the chapter whose solutions you wish to view, you will be taken to the page for that chapter. Then, you can review the detailed, step-by-step CBSE 6th-grade mathematics questions and answers for every single question in that chapter.
In class 6, you must learn 14 chapters of mathematics. The following are notable chapters and their respective subjects:
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter-wise Links :
- Chapter 1 Knowing Our Numbers
- Chapter 2 Whole Numbers
- Chapter 3 Playing With Numbers
- Chapter 4 Basic Geometrical Ideas
- Chapter 5 Understanding Elementary Shape
- Chapter 6 Integers
- Chapter 7 Fractions
- Chapter 8 Decimals
- Chapter 9 Data Handling
- Chapter 10 Mensuration
- Chapter 11 Algebra
- Chapter 12 Ratio and Proportion
- Chapter 13 Symmetry
- Chapter 14 Practical Geometry
Some Important Chapters Present in the NCERT Class 6 Maths Solutions
Ncert Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 1 Knowing Our Numbers: This is the very first chapter in your Class 6 Mathematics syllabus. This chapter has 5 exercises. The first important topic in this chapter is comparing numbers; you must learn to estimate numbers using the rounding-off approach and estimates. At least once, answer the exercise questions and practice the examples. Additionally, you must understand how to utilize brackets and complete a few examples prior to attempting the practice problems.
Calculating variables with two values is another essential topic. Complete all of the exercises with thoroughness and revision. This chapter is straightforward and may be completed quickly.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 1 Exercises are given in the table below:
- Class 6 Maths Knowing our Numbers Exercise 1.1
- Class 6 Maths Knowing our Numbers Exercise 1.2
- Class 6 Maths Knowing our Numbers Exercise 1.3
Ncert Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 2 Whole numbers: This is the second chapter and you will learn the fundamentals of whole numbers. Five exercises are included in this chapter. The initial subject is natural numbers. In this lesson, you will study natural numbers and their properties, as well as how to express natural numbers on a number line. Be thorough with all the qualities, including associative, closure, and distributive, among others.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 2 Exercises are given in the table below:
- Class 6 Maths Whole Numbers Exercise 2.1
- Class 6 Maths Whole Numbers Exercise 2.2
- Class 6 Maths Whole Numbers Exercise 2.3
Ncert Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 3 Playing with Numbers: This is the third chapter and there are 10 exercises. This chapter is relatively longer than the others, but you can master it with sufficient study and practice. This chapter’s first activity is on factors and multiples; in this exercise, you will study factors and multiples. You must also study their distinctions and practice a few relevant examples. This practice is fairly simple and will just about a quarter-hour to finish.
Next, you will learn about prime and composite numbers, as well as even and odd numbers and their basic representation. Perform some example exercises and answer one or two questions. The next step in this exercise is to learn about prime and composite numbers, their definitions, and some instances. Solve the exercise questions and examine the examples thoroughly at all times.
The next exercise in this chapter is a test of how numbers can be divided. In this exercise, you have to learn the rules for how numbers can be divided. You must master all thirteen rules of divisibility and perform several instances for each. Perform this exercise with extreme care and as often as possible. Utilize NCERT Solutions to better comprehend and memorize the rules. Solve the exercises and practice the examples provided.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 3 Exercises are given in the table below:
- Playing with Numbers Class 6 Ex 3.1
- Playing with Numbers Class 6 Ex 3.2
- Playing with Numbers Class 6 Ex 3.3
- Playing with Numbers Class 6 Ex 3.4
- Playing with Numbers Class 6 Ex 3.5
- Playing with Numbers Class 6 Ex 3.6
- Playing with Numbers Class 6 Ex 3.7
Ncert Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Basic Geometrical Ideas: This is the 4th chapter and there are 13 exercises. The essential task in this chapter is a line segment. This chapter is rather straightforward and brief, and you must learn about line segments and rays. Learn their definitions and examine a few instances. Learn the distinction between a line and a line segment as well. Practice segmenting line segments. Solve the exercises and practice the examples provided.
The next significant topic is the link between parallel lines and angles. Learn about line pairs and their respective instances. You must also understand the properties, axioms, and theorems of parallel lines. Learn the uses of parallel lines at last. Solve the practice questions and examples.
A polygon is another vital activity in which you will learn about polygon, curve, and angle. Learn the sorts of curves and their illustrative examples, practice and study angles, and answer example problems for both topics. Learn about the properties of polygons.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Exercises are given in the table below:
- Class 6 Maths Basic Geometrical Ideas Exercise 4.1
- Class 6 Maths Basic Geometrical Ideas Exercise 4.2
- Class 6 Maths Basic Geometrical Ideas Exercise 4.3
- Class 6 Maths Basic Geometrical Ideas Exercise 4.4
- Class 6 Maths Basic Geometrical Ideas Exercise 4.5
- Class 6 Maths Basic Geometrical Ideas Exercise 4.6
Ncert Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 5 Understanding Elementary Shapes: This is the 5th chapter and there are 10 exercises. In this chapter, measuring line segments is a crucial activity, and you must become familiar with their sign. Learn the formula for line segment and practice with examples.
Next, you must understand how to measure a line segment and how to construct one. Prepare yourself by completing the exercise questions again. In the next exercise, you must study angle kinds, including positive angles, negative angles, angles in pairs, etc. Practice each topic’s examples and complete the associated exercises.
The sixth exercise deals with perpendicular lines. Learn the symbol and its attributes, as well as how to draw perpendicular lines, etc. Practice examples and solve the practice problems. In this chapter, polygons, quadrilaterals, and three-dimensional shapes are all essential topics. Be thorough in your practice of all the examples and exercises in this chapter.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 5 Exercises are given in the table below:
- Understanding Elementary Shapes Class 6 Ex 5.1
- Understanding Elementary Shapes Class 6 Ex 5.2
- Understanding Elementary Shapes Class 6 Ex 5.3
- Understanding Elementary Shapes Class 6 Ex 5.4
- Understanding Elementary Shapes Class 6 Ex 5.5
- Understanding Elementary Shapes Class 6 Ex 5.6
- Understanding Elementary Shapes Class 6 Ex 5.7
- Understanding Elementary Shapes Class 6 Ex 5.8
- Understanding Elementary Shapes Class 6 Ex 5.9
Ncert Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 6 Integers: In this chapter, you have to learn about integers and how to add and subtract them. Additionally, you must learn their multiplication and division. Discover the properties of positive and negative integers, as well as how to express them on a number line. Solve all the examples and exercise problems. Utilize the NCERT solutions for extra instances and questions.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 6 Exercises are given in the table below:
- Integers Class 6 Ex 6.1
- Integers Class 6 Ex 6.2
- Integers Class 6 Ex 6.3
Ncert Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 7 Fractions: This chapter is also important and there are 10 exercises. In this chapter, you will study fractions, including their types, properties, and rules. You must master the addition and subtraction of fractions, as well as their division and multiplication. Learn about proper fractions, mixed fractions, fractions with like denominators, etc., and solve examples for each. Use the NCERT answer manual for further assistance and to ensure thorough preparation.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 7 Exercises are given in the table below:
- Class 6 Chapter 7 Fractions Ex 7.1
- Class 6 Chapter 7 Fractions Ex 7.2
- Class 6 Chapter 7 Fractions Ex 7.3
- Class 6 Chapter 7 Fractions Ex 7.4
- Class 6 Chapter 7 Fractions Ex 7.5
- Class 6 Chapter 7 Fractions Ex 7.6
Ncert Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 8 Decimals: This is the 8th chapter and there are 7 exercises. In this chapter, you will learn how to compare decimal numbers. Examine the provided examples and practice questions. Comprehend how to utilize decimals by completing the associated practice problems. Additionally, you must master the addition and subtraction of decimals. Complete the chapter’s exercises and take careful notes.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 8 Exercises are given in the table below:
- Class 6 Maths Decimals Exercise 8.1
- Class 6 Maths Decimals Exercise 8.2
- Class 6 Maths Decimals Exercise 8.3
- Class 6 Maths Decimals Exercise 8.4
- Class 6 Maths Decimals Exercise 8.5
- Class 6 Maths Decimals Exercise 8.6
Ncert Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 9 Data Handling: This is the 9th chapter and there are 7 exercises. Learn how to collect and organize information. Master the art of drawing pictographs and bar graphs. Solve the provided examples and exercises. This is the tenth chapter and it is really brief. Two exercises are presented. You must study area and perimeter, as well as their formulas and applications.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 9 Exercises are given in the table below:
- Class 6 Maths Data Handling Exercise 9.1
- Class 6 Maths Data Handling Exercise 9.2
- Class 6 Maths Data Handling Exercise 9.3
- Class 6 Maths Data Handling Exercise 9.4
Ncert Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 10 Mensuration: In the 10th chapter of Class 6’s Mensuration, students study the area and volume measurements of shapes and figures. Introduction to perimeter measurement, the perimeter of a rectangle, the perimeter of regular shapes, introduction to area measurement, the area of a rectangle, and the area of a square are the fundamental topics covered in this section. This chapter contains three exercises in total.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 10 Exercises are given in the table below:
- Class 6 Maths Mensuration Exercise 10.1
- Class 6 Maths Mensuration Exercise 10.2
- Class 6 Maths Mensuration Exercise 10.3
Ncert Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 11 Algebra: With a total of five exercises, Chapter 11: Algebra introduces students to an entirely new mathematical concept involving the use of various alphabets. Introduction to Algebra, matchstick patterns, the concept of a variable, examples of variables, and the application of variables in common rules, expressions with variables, the practical application of expressions, equations, and solutions to an equation are the fundamental concepts covered in this chapter.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 11 Exercises are given in the table below:
- Class 6 Maths Algebra Exercise 11.1
- Class 6 Maths Algebra Exercise 11.2
- Class 6 Maths Algebra Exercise 11.3
- Class 6 Maths Algebra Exercise 11.4
- Class 6 Maths Algebra Exercise 11.5
Ncert Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 12 Ratio and Proportion: In this chapter, there are 3 exercises. In the first activity, you will be exposed to ratio and proportion fundamentals. In the second exercise, you will learn about ratios and their attributes. In the third exercise, the proportion will be covered. Learn the strategies and formulas for the final exercise, “unitary method” Use the provided examples and solutions to solve the exercise questions.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 12 Exercises are given in the table below:
- Class 6 Maths Ratio and Proportion Exercise 12.1
- Class 6 Maths Ratio and Proportion Exercise 12.2
- Class 6 Maths Ratio and Proportion Exercise 12.3
Class 6 Ncert Solutions for Maths Chapter 13 Symmetry: Three exercises in Chapter 13 on Symmetry teach students how to determine symmetrical objects and operations based on Symmetry. Making Symmetric Figures – Ink-blot Devils, Figures with Two Lines of Symmetry, Figures with Multiple (more than two) Lines of Symmetry, Reflection, and Symmetry are the major topics covered in this chapter.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 13 Exercises are given in the table below:
- Class 6 Maths Symmetry Exercise 13.1
- Class 6 Maths Symmetry Exercise 13.2
- Class 6 Maths Symmetry Exercise 13.3
Class 6 Maths Ncert Solutions Chapter 14 Practical Geometry: This is the last chapter in your class 6 maths syllabus. This chapter has 6 exercises. You will learn about circles, segments of lines, angles, etc. Learn the subject and engage in as much practice as possible.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 14 Exercises are given in the table below:
- Class 6 Maths Practical Geometry Exercise 14.1
- Class 6 Maths Practical Geometry Exercise 14.2
- Class 6 Maths Practical Geometry Exercise 14.3
- Class 6 Maths Practical Geometry Exercise 14.4
- Class 6 Maths Practical Geometry Exercise 14.5
- Class 6 Maths Practical Geometry Exercise 14.6
Benefits of NCERT Solution of Class 6
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 are the key to success for every student because they help them build on their core knowledge and become experts in every subject. Some of the good things about the Class 6 Ncert solutions are as follows:
- The answers are made according to the rules and format set by the CBSE board. This gives the students an idea of how the questions will be set up on the final exams.
- Some expert teachers with years of experience in this field put together the solutions, so you can be sure that there are no mistakes in them. The students can be sure that the solutions are good.
- The answers are given to the questions that are most likely to show up on the tests. This helps the students prepare well.
Key features of NCERT Solutions for class 6
Here are a few advantages of referring to Utopper’s NCERT Solutions:
- These solutions are grade-appropriate and use easily-understood language so that children can comprehend them without difficulty.
- These solutions have been produced by the nation’s leading specialists, allowing you to study from highly qualified instructors with minimal effort.
- All solutions are crafted with the most recent recommendations in mind.
- The PDF will serve as a one-stop shop for all of your educational needs.
- It will assist you in establishing a solid basis for higher study.
- You will receive practice tests to evaluate your knowledge and learning.
- These solutions have been created by a group of Utopper specialists who have taken into account the grade level of the pupils. Students should not worry about the accuracy of the solutions because they will receive the most accurate responses to the problems.
- If students practice these solutions beforehand, they will be able to complete the curriculum well ahead of schedule. In addition, the Class 6 All Subject Question Answer PDF will assist students to have a deeper understanding of questions that may be asked in final exams.
When to Use Class 6 NCERT Solutions
- People say that a student’s life changes on the CBSE Class 6 exam. So, if students want to do well, they need to prepare well. So, they should start getting ready for the test early and follow their textbooks. Start getting ready by reading through the chapters carefully until you understand what they are all about. Don’t move on to the next chapter before you finish the one you’re on. Once you’ve finished reading the chapter, do the exercises in it without looking at the answers. This will test how much you’ve learned.
- Check your answers to the example questions against the answers given, and if you find any mistakes, try to solve the question again by following the steps given in the answer. After you’ve answered the example question for that chapter, you should now answer the questions in the Class 6 NCERT books.
- Try to figure out the answers without looking at the NCERT Solutions for Class 6, and then look at the solutions to see how well you did. If mistakes are found, follow the steps in the Class 6 NCERT Solutions to figure out how to answer the question. Keep working on the NCERT textbook questions until you can answer all of them correctly and without making any mistakes. Follow the same steps for each chapter so that you understand all the ideas completely.
Other Related Study Material for Class 6 :
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Solutions for Class 6
Q.1 Why Should I Download Class 6 NCERT Solutions PDF?
The PDF for Class 6 NCERT solutions is compiled by some of the nation’s most distinguished and accomplished educators. It aids in strengthening pupils’ confidence and alleviating their exam anxiety. Here are several advantages of getting NCERT Solutions for Class 6 in PDF format:
To begin with, these PDFs cover nearly all of the questions and problems in the NCERT Class 6 textbook.
Second, they are produced according to the Class 6 CBSE curriculum.
Finally, they simplify and clarify the learning process for the students.
Q.2 Which NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths chapters require additional practise?
The chapters devoted to numbers, integers, fractions, decimals, algebra, and geometry are crucial, as these concepts will be essential in higher education. To perform well on the annual examinations, students must comprehend these concepts and regularly practise them. The essential formulas and shortcuts explained in these chapters must be retained in order to comprehend the complex topics covered in subsequent classes.
Q.3 Is it essential to obtain the PDFs of the NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths?
The Utopper faculty designs the NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths after conducting extensive research on each concept. Students who have questions during class hours can efficiently learn the concepts by downloading the PDF solutions available on Utopper. The solutions are organised chapter-by-chapter and exercise-by-exercise to help students confidently pass the examination.
Q.4 Why do you need Class 6 NCERT Solutions?
Among the most significant advantages of adopting NCERT Solutions by Utopper are:
They are curated by domain specialists.
They adhere to the CBSE regulations.
They are precise and dependable.
These options are offered at no cost.
Visit the official website of Utopper to gain access to free solutions for all Class 6 courses.
Q.5 How are Class 6 NCERT Solutions helpful for CBSE Board Exams?
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 provide a big number of questions for frequent practice. This makes it easy for pupils to complete all exam questions on time and develops their time management abilities. The short-answer and multiple-choice questions keep pupils occupied with problem solving during the whole school year. By doing so, students will be able to identify the exam-relevant topics and spend more time practicing them in order to achieve a perfect score of 100 out of 100. They constitute the most trustworthy study materials for their final exams.
Q.6 Do the Class 6 NCERT Solutions follow to the CBSE guidelines?
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 are totally based on the CBSE curriculum and rules, allowing students to rely on them without any apprehension. Each solution is crafted with the intention of assisting students in performing well on the final test. By utilizing NCERT Solutions, students will be able to comprehend the concepts and immediately resolve their questions. The interactive explanation offered for each answer equips students with the problem-solving, analytical, and writing abilities necessary to perform well on the Class 6 examination.