RS Aggarwal Class 9 Solutions Chapter 5
RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 9 Chapter 5 – Coordinate Geometry PDF
RS Aggarwal Class 9 Solutions Chapter-wise – Free PDF Download
RS Aggarwal Class 9 Solutions Chapter 5 – Coordinate Geometry will help you understand coordinate geometry so you can do well on the CBSE exams. This chapter of RS Aggarwal Class 9 Solutions has a total of 43 exemplar problems that are split into 4 exercises.
We will learn about different ideas and problems based on the Cartesian system and the coordinates of points. For example, we will learn how to plot a point in the XY plane if we know its coordinates and the point where the horizontal and vertical axes meet. To make sure you understand this chapter well, you should look at books other than the NCERT Textbook.
Utopper’s RS Aggarwal Class 9 Solutions Chapter 5: Coordinate Geometry help students understand the basics of this chapter since 10–12-mark questions are likely to come from it. You can use RS Aggarwal problems with answers to help you study for your final exam. Let’s look at some of the most important things that happen in chapter 5.
RS Aggarwal Class 9 Solutions Chapter 5 Coordinate Geometry PDF Download
RS Aggarwal Class 9 Solutions
What are important topics in RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 9 Solutions Chapter 5 Coordinate Geometry?
When two parallel number lines meet at a zero point, they are called “coordinate axes.” The X-axis (shown by X’OX) is the horizontal line, and the Y-axis (shown by Y’OY) is the vertical line.
- The point where the x-axis and y-axis meet is called the origin, and it is marked with a “0.”
- A plane or XY plane is a Cartesian plane made by putting the coordinate axes perpendicular to each other in the plane.
- The “x” coordinate of a point is how far away it is from the y-axis in a straight line.
- The “y” coordinate of a point is how far away it is from the x-axis in a straight line.
- The point where the x-axis and the y-axis meet is called the origin. This point has the coordinates (0, 0) and is called the origin.
- On a Cartesian plane, it is shown by the number “0.”
- The x-coordinate of a point is called its abscissa.
- The point’s y-coordinates are called its “ordinate.”
- If a point’s abscissa is x and its ordinate is y, then (x, y) is called the point’s coordinates.
- The axes divide the Cartesian plane into four parts, each one-fourth of the whole. These parts are called quadrants and are numbered I, II, III, and IV going counterclockwise from OX.
- The point “o” is exactly in the middle of both axes.
- A point on the axis has the coordinates (x, 0), and a point on the y-axis has the coordinates (0, y).
The sign of a set of coordinates shows which quadrant it is in. In the second quadrant, a point’s coordinates look like (+, +), in the third quadrant, they look like (-,-), and in the fourth quadrant, they look like (+,-).
How can I Make Rs Aggarwal Class 9 Solutions Chapter 5 Notes?
- You can read all of the Coordinate Geometry Solutions books and then try to answer all of the questions.
- Mark in your notebook the problems that seem hard at first.
- See and understand how the experts have solved them by reading the book.
- Try them again and see if you can solve them based on what you know.
- Write down all the questions that seem hard to answer.
- Then, practice these questions often to make sure you understand them.
- As a reference page, you can also write down all the important formulas in the book. Keep this with you at all times for a quick review.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
1. Where can I practice on questions from the RS Aggarwal Class 9 Solutions Chapter 5 Coordinate Geometry?
Ans – You can find RS Aggarwal Class 9 Solutions Chapter 5 solutions on Utopper and use the portal to practice questions. The book has all the answers to the problems that are taught in school, even the ones that the teachers might have forgotten to cover. You will be able to pass your tests with flying colors if you practice regularly, so make sure to do them as often as you can. Coordinate Chapters can be hard, but the book of solutions is like a guide to all those ideas that seem hard to understand.
2. How do I learn about the X and Y coordinates in Chapter 5 of Class 9 Maths?
Ans – You can learn and review the same thing by going to Utopper’s e-learning platform and looking up RS Aggarwal Class 9 Maths Chapter 5 solutions. This book, which was written by math teachers and math experts, works like a charm before tests and competitions. Questions about both the X and Y coordinates are described in detail, and there are a lot of questions to give you a lot of practice. This book of answers goes over the whole chapter, so if you want to practice Coordinate Geometry, you don’t need to look anywhere else.
3. How will I get access to the RS Aggarwal Class 9 Solutions Chapter 5?
Ans – Go to Utopper’s Official site to find the Reference book Solutions from the top navigation bar. then go to RS Aggarwal Solutions you will reach a new page then go to RS Aggarwal class 9 solutions. Utopper has a lot of different topics that students can pick from and then study. You can look at the material online, or you can download it as a PDF and look it over later. Go to RS Aggarwal Class 9 Solutions Chapter 5 and look for the PDF download button. Then, you can get to these answers right before your tests from anywhere, at any time.