Ncert Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 7
NCERT Solutions For Class 7 Science Chapter 7 Weather, Climate, and Adaptations of Animals to Climate
NCERT Solutions Class 7 Science Chapter 7 Weather, Climate, and Adaptations of Animals to Climate are here. This chapter begins by describing the weather and climate. The section then describes the impact of climate on living organisms and how they adapt to their environment. In addition, the polar regions and tropical rainforests are discussed at the conclusion of this chapter. These Utopper’s Ncert Solutions help students who want to get good grades on exams.
Utopper has prepared step-by-step solutions with thorough explanations for students who experience anxiety while searching for the most comprehensive and thorough NCERT Solutions for Class 7. Our expert tutors have designed these exercises to aid in your exam preparation and help you earn high marks in the subject.
On Utopper.com, you can also practice Important Questions for Class 7 Science. In addition to knowing the topics, pupils must prepare appropriately for their Class 7 CBSE examinations. Utopper has provided them with NCERT solutions to aid in their study.
Topics covered in Class 7 Science Chapter 7:-
- Climate and Adaptation
The Central Board of Secondary Education-mandated NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science provides exhaustive explanations for every question in the NCERT books. Utopper provides chapter-by-chapter NCERT Class 7 Science Solutions to assist students in resolving their questions by providing a comprehensive understanding of the concepts. These materials, including NCERT Solutions, are available in PDF format, allowing students to download them and study offline.
Class 7 Science NCERT Solutions for Chapter 7 PDF
In Chapter 7, “Weather, Climate, and Animal Adaptations to Climate,” weather and climate are extensively discussed, with an emphasis on how various life forms have adapted to the climate of their habitat. The definition of “weather” is provided, along with a list of the main climate components.
The day’s maximum and minimum temperatures are the main focus. The chapter Weather, Climate, and Animal Adaptations to Climate contains information on how the sun affects changes in weather conditions separately. The concept of climate is highlighted in the following section of the chapter. Calculating the average temperatures at two different locations helps to explain this section.
For More Detailed Solutions pdf is given below read carefully-
Chapter 7 Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals to Climate of Class 7 Science – Important Notes
Here are some important things that are talked about in the chapter.
- The daily state of the atmosphere at a location in terms of temperature, humidity, rainfall, wind speed, etc. is referred to as the weather there.
- The elements of the weather include temperature, humidity, and other elements. A location’s weather varies from day to day and week to week.
- The day’s maximum temperature typically occurs in the late afternoon, while the day’s lowest temperature typically occurs in the early morning.
- The climate of a place is defined as the average weather pattern over a long period of time, say 25 years.
- Climate has a significant impact on all living things. Evolution has produced traits and behaviors that enable animals to adapt to their environment.
- The north and south poles, which are where the polar regions are located, are close by. The polar regions are home to some well-known nations, including Canada, Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Alaska in the United States of America, and the Siberian region of Russia.
- India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brazil, the Republic of the Congo, Kenya, Uganda, and Nigeria are a few examples of nations with tropical rainforests.
- The climate in the polar regions is extremely harsh. These areas experience extreme cold throughout the majority of the year and are covered in snow.
- Polar bears are difficult to see against the snowy white background because of their white fur. It guards them against their natural predators. Additionally, it aids in the capture of their prey.
- The penguin is another well-known animal found in the polar regions. It blends in well with the white background because it is also white. To ward off the cold, it also has thick skin and a lot of fat.
- Many different species of fish, musk oxen, reindeer, foxes, seals, whales, and birds also inhabit the polar regions.
- Due to its proximity to the equator, the tropical region typically experiences hot temperatures. The temperature is typically higher than 15°C even in the coldest month. The temperature can rise above 40°C in the summertime.
- This area supports a wide variety of plants and animals due to the constant warmth and rain. Monkeys, apes, gorillas, tigers, elephants, leopards, lizards, snakes, birds, and insects are the main animal species found in rainforests.
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapterwise
The chapter-by-chapter NCERT Solutions for class 7 Science provides students with the key to unlocking their problem-solving skills. Students’ academic careers might be significantly affected by adopting an appropriate learning method.
Ncert Solutions For Class 7 Science
The following are chapter-by-chapter NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science. These solutions are offered in depth by the Science specialists at Utopper. Examine these chapter-by-chapter solutions to properly understand the ideas.
If you click on the name of the chapter whose solutions you wish to view, you will be taken to the page for that chapter. Then, you can review the detailed, step-by-step CBSE 7th-grade science questions and answers for every single question in that chapter.
In class 7, you must learn 18 chapters of science. The following are notable chapters and their respective subjects:
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter-wise Links :
- Chapter 1 Nutrition in Plants
- Chapter 2 Nutrition in Animals
- Chapter 3 Fibre to Fabric
- Chapter 4 Heat
- Chapter 5 Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Chapter 6 Physical and Chemical Changes
- Chapter 7 Weather, Climate, and Adaptations of Animals to Climate
- Chapter 8 Winds, Storms and Cyclones
- Chapter 9 Soil
- Chapter 10 Respiration in Organisms
- Chapter 11 Transportation in Animals and Plants
- Chapter 12 Reproduction in Plants
- Chapter 13 Motion and Time
- Chapter 14 Electric Current and Its Effects
- Chapter 15 Light
- Chapter 16 Water: A Precious Resource
- Chapter 17 Forests: Our Lifeline
- Chapter 18 Wastewater Story
Important Chapters Present in the NCERT Class 7 Science Solutions
Class 7 Science Chapter 1 Nutrition in Plants – There are two exercises in this chapter. Methods of plant feeding is the first subject you must study. Learn the material by answering the exercise questions and focusing on the key points presented. The second topic is soil replenishment; familiarise yourself thoroughly with its key elements. Utilize the NCERT science solutions to complete all of the exercises.
Class 7 Science Chapter 2 Nutrition in Animals – This is the second chapter of your Science curriculum, and it consists of four activities. The first and one of the most essential topics in this chapter is digestion in herbivores; study the topic thoroughly and complete all of the exercises. The subsequent topic is Amoeba feeding and digesting; practice and learn the key points and illustrations. This chapter’s final topic is animal feeding methods; just practice and be thorough.
Class 7 Science Chapter 3 Fibre to Fabric – This chapter explains how wool and silk are obtained. It describes the animals that produce wool and the process of transforming fibres into wool. The discussion of silk then follows. It describes the life cycle of the silkworm and how silk is extracted from cocoons.
Class 7 Science Chapter 4 Heat – This chapter is from chemistry, and there are two exercises in it. Learn the formula and significant points, practice the examples, and answer the exercise questions for the chapter’s first topic, heat and temperature. The next issue covered in this chapter is heat transmission. This topic is vital, and you must investigate it thoroughly.
Class 7 Science Chapter 5 Acids, bases, and salts – the fourth chapter of your seventh-grade science curriculum. There are three exercises, and you must complete each one thoroughly. The first topic is acids and bases, in which you must study the properties, examples, and applications of acids and bases. Learn about natural indicators and synthetic indicators, as well as their properties and how to apply them, as the following topic in this chapter.
Class 7 Science Chapter 6 Physical and Chemical Changes – Discover examples of the physical and chemical changes that occur in your daily life. This chapter focuses extensively on crystallization. Learn about its classifications and examples. Rusting is the last topic covered in this chapter. Learn the idea and your response to it. Learn its characteristics, consequences, and causes.
Class 7 Science Chapter 7 Weather, Climate, and Adaptations of Animals to Climate- This chapter begins by describing the weather and climate. The section then describes the impact of climate on living organisms and how they adapt to their environment. In addition, the polar regions and tropical rainforests are discussed at the conclusion of this chapter.
Class 7 Science Chapter 8 Winds, Storms and Cyclones- This chapter discusses the natural disasters that destroy human life and cause property damage. This chapter begins with the characteristics of air, namely,
- Air exerts pressure.
- High-Speed winds are accompanied by reduced air pressure.
- The expansion of air upon heating.
Class 7 Science Chapter 9 Soil – This is the 9th chapter in your Science syllabus, and there are three exercises. Learn about the characteristics of soil and soil pollution. Learn its significance and various sorts via examples. Use the NCERT solutions to prepare questions for the chapter’s exercises.
Class 7 Science Chapter 10 Respiration in Organisms – Beginning the chapter is a description of the respiration process. The text then discusses the breathing process, including how we breathe, what we exhale, and how other animals breathe. In addition, it describes how fish breathe underwater and the process of plant respiration.
Class 7 Science Chapter 11 Transportation in Animals and Plants- Students will learn about the transport of substances in animals and plants in this chapter. This chapter elaborates on the circulatory system, animal excretion, and the transport of aquatic plants.
Class 7 Science Chapter 12 Reproduction in Plants – In this chapter, you will study about the process of asexual reproduction in plants. You must then study the sexual reproduction of plants. Learn the material thoroughly and jot down the most important points.
Class 7 Science Chapter 13 Motion and Time – This chapter has three activities, all of which are essential. Learn about the distant-time graph and answer associated questions. Additionally, you must study time measurement, its SI units, etc. The final topic is the measurement of speed. Solve numerical examples and problems from this chapter.
Class 7 Science Chapter 14 Electric Current and Its Effects – Also included in this chapter are three tasks. You must study circuit diagrams, electric current heating effects, and magnetic effects. Learn the attributes and leave the examples behind. You must also learn the applications, benefits, and drawbacks.
Class 7 Science Chapter 15 Light – This is the 15th chapter, and there are four exercises. In this course, you will discover how mirrors and lenses create images. Experiment with examples for each topic and be exhaustive. You must then study the properties of light. Read all of the points and properly practice the concepts.
Class 7 Science Chapter 16 Water – A Precious Resource – Water is a necessity for all living things. This chapter was added to inform students about water conservation. The chapter begins with a discussion of the global water supply.
Class 7 Science Chapter 17 Forests: Our Lifeline – The chapter explains that a forest is a complex ecosystem made up of numerous plants, animals, and microorganisms. The various components of a forest are mutually dependent. In the forest, the interaction between soil, water, air, and living organisms occurs. To maintain the perfect balance of nature, we should maintain our forests and plant new trees. Otherwise, it will negatively impact our environment.
Class 7 Science Chapter 18 Wastewater Story – This is the last chapter in your Science syllabus, and there are three exercises. This chapter will discuss wastewater sanitation, its benefits, and methods. Next, you must study wastewater sewage and wastewater treatment; both of these topics are crucial and must be studied thoroughly.
Key features of NCERT Solutions for Class 7
Here are a few advantages of referring to Utopper’s NCERT Solutions:
- These solutions are grade-appropriate and use easily-understood language so that children can comprehend them without difficulty.
- These solutions have been produced by the nation’s leading specialists, allowing you to study from highly qualified instructors with minimal effort.
- All solutions are crafted with the most recent recommendations in mind.
- The PDF will serve as a one-stop shop for all of your educational needs.
- It will assist you in establishing a solid basis for higher study.
- You will receive practice tests to evaluate your knowledge and learning.
- These solutions have been created by a group of Utopper specialists who have taken into account the grade level of the pupils. Students should not worry about the accuracy of the solutions because they will receive the most accurate responses to the problems.
- If students practice these solutions beforehand, they will be able to complete the curriculum well ahead of schedule. In addition, the Class 7 All Subject Question Answer PDF will assist students to have a deeper understanding of questions that may be asked in final exams.
Class 7 NCERT Solutions – Marks Weightage
All topics in Class 7 are worth a total of 100 marks, 20 of which come from an internal evaluation and 80 from the summative assessment administered at the conclusion of the school year by schools in accordance with the requirements of the CBSE.
The internal evaluation consists of a weighted average of the grades earned on examinations, projects, and other assignments. The final examination for each subject is worth 80 marks and is weighted differently for each chapter and topic. A student’s ability to intelligently judge their readiness for tests might be aided by adhering to suitable plans.
|Internal Assessment||Summative Assessment||Total|
Other Related Study Material for Class 7 :
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science
- Chapter 1: Nutrition in Plants
- Chapter 2: Nutrition in Animals
- Chapter 3: Fibre to Fabric
- Chapter 4: Heat
- Chapter 5: Acids, Bases and Salts
- Chapter 6: Physical and Chemical Changes
- Chapter 7: Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals to Climate
- Chapter 8: Winds, Storms and Cyclones
- Chapter 9: Soil
- Chapter 10: Respiration in Organisms
- Chapter 11: Transportation in Animals and Plants
- Chapter 12: Reproduction in Plants
- Chapter 13: Motion and Time
- Chapter 14: Electric Current and Its Effects
- Chapter 15: Light
- Chapter 16: Water: A Precious Resource
- Chapter 17: Forests: Our Lifeline
- Chapter 18: Wastewater Story
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science Chapter 7
Q.1 How do elephants adapt themselves in tropical rainforests?
To have a keen sense of smell, trunks are used as a nose.
A trunk is used to assist in picking up food.
Teeth are modified, making tree bark edible.
Large ears can pick up even very faint sounds.
Elephants’ ears assist in regulating their body temperatures.
Q.2 What is the definition of weather according to Chapter 7 of Class 7 Science?
The state of the atmosphere is referred to as the weather of a specific location. It could be sunny, rainy, windy, or cloudy outside. Precipitation, humidity, temperature, and atmospheric pressure of that location are the factors that determine the weather there. The weather will change as a result of the temperature change.
Q.3 How many questions are in Class 7 Science Chapter 7?
Chapter 7 “Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals to climate” of Class 7 Science has a total of 12 questions. There are four short questions and eight long questions totaling 12 questions. Additionally, there are two questions under the topic of “Projects and Activities” in this chapter.
Q.4 How can I get good marks in 7th Class?
The 7 grade is not treated as seriously as the board classes, yet it is a key developmental stage. To earn good grades in Class 7, you must study all the chapters and clarify key concepts, give each topic equal attention and importance, and take notes wherever necessary to make revision easier. Additionally, practise with mock exams to gauge your readiness. You will be prepared to answer any exam question if you thoroughly review your material.
Q.5 How many chapters do the Class 7 Science NCERT Solutions cover?
Science is a difficult subject for the majority of students. Therefore, the difficult issue must be resolved using reference materials such as NCERT Solutions. The NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Science is divided into 18 chapters. The following are:
Chapter 1 Nutrition in Plants
Chapter 2 Nutrition in Animals
Chapter 3 Fibre to Fabric
Chapter 4 Heat
Chapter 5 Acids, Bases and Salts
Chapter 6 Physical and Chemical Changes
Chapter 7 Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals to Climate
Chapter 8 Winds, Storms and Cyclones
Chapter 9 Soil
Chapter 10 Respiration in Organisms
Chapter 11 Transportation in Animals and Plants
Chapter 12 Reproduction in Plants
Chapter 13 Motion and Time
Chapter 14 Electric Current and Its Effects
Chapter 15 Light
Chapter 16 Water: A Precious Resource
Chapter 17 Forests: Our Lifeline
Chapter 18 Wastewater Story