Previous Year Question Papers Class 12 History
CBSE Class 12 Previous Year Question Papers History with Solutions PDF Download
CBSE Previous Year Question Paper for Class 12 is the best way to analyse your preparation levels. While preparing for Class 12 Board Exams, if you are stuck at a stage where you are not sure where exactly you stand. Then CBSE Class 12 Previous excellence in your upcoming exams.
Utopper is a platform that provides free NCERT Solutions and other study materials for students. Maths Students who are looking for better solutions ,They can download Class 12 Maths NCERT Solutions to help you to revise complete syllabus and score more marks in your examinations. Science Students who are looking for NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Science will also find the Solutions curated by our Master Teachers really Helpful.
CBSE Previous Year Question Papers for Class 12 History Download PDF
Study Without Internet – Offline Download Now
Class 12 History Question Paper – 2020
Class 12 History Question Paper – 2019
Class 12 History Question Paper – 2018
Class 12 History Question Paper – 2017
Class 12 History Question Paper – 2016
Class 12 History Question Paper – 2015
Studying in a CBSE or ICSE board is comparatively a difficult task for the students compared to the state board education. The only study material is not enough to get good marks in exams. For the same reason, various students prefer the CBSE previous year’s question papers in Class 12 Mathematics for understanding the concepts in a much more accurate manner and to know all the things in specific details.
Class 12 Others Previous Papers
- Class 12 Maths Previous Question Paper
- Class 12 Biology Previous Question Paper
- Class 12 Chemistry Previous Question Paper
- Class 12 Physics Previous Question Paper
- Class 12 Accountancy Previous Question Paper
- Class 12 Business Studies Previous Question Paper
- Class 12 Economics Previous Question Paper
- Class 12 English Core Previous Question Paper
- Class 12 English Elective Previous Question Paper
- Class 12 Hindi Core Previous Question Paper
- Class 12 Hindi Elective Previous Question Paper
- Class 12 Geography Previous Question Paper
- Class 12 History Previous Question Paper
- Class 12 Political Science Previous Question Paper
- Class 12 Sociology Previous Question Paper
Class 12 Study Material
- Ncert Solutions Class 12
- Ncert Books for Class 12
- Revision Notes for Class 12
- Sample Paper for Class 12
- Class 12 CBSE Syllabus
- Class 12 Ncert Exemplar Book
- RD Sharma Class 12 Maths Solution
- RS Aggarwal Class 12 Maths Solutions
- Important Question for Class 12
- Class 12 Lab Manual
How to Study History for CBSE Exam 2022? Chapter-wise Instructions to score better marks.
You need undying passion and constant effort to score good marks in Exams. Your results reflect the hard work that you have done all throughout the year. Attendance in class lectures, assignments, regular self-study, practice, tutorial classes, notes, etc, all counts and weighs up your preparation. Thus, it is highly recommended to attend your classes regularly, revise the chapter after the class, solve exercise questions, ask your teacher in case of any doubt and test yourself by solving sample papers and question papers. It is better to complete your preparations at least two weeks before the final exams. No chapters should be left to cover at the last moment. Allocate time properly and fix the number of numericals to be done from each chapter. Do not waste too much time on one particular chapter.
Step 1: Read all the notes chapter-wise.
Step 2: Learn the formulas.
Step 3: Go through the example sums
Step 4: Read all the questions given in the exercise and solve at least one question from each type. Refer to the NCERT solutions if you get stuck on any question.
Step 5: Solve CBSE Previous Year’s question Paper.
- Depending on the days left for the exam, plan your preparation for each day.
- Take regular breaks and keep revising.
- Get enough sleep and keep yourself hydrated.
- Do not stuff yourself with lots of food but keep eating at a regular interval.
- Do not panic or get nervous. Stay calm and go according to your plan. At the same time try preventing yourself from getting distracted.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
1. What are the advantages of solving previous year CBSE physics papers?
Ans – Practising previous year question papers will increase the concentration and it will also make you understand how to prioritize in which question to attempt first and which are the questions that need to be attempted in the end. This builds stamina for the students on how to sit in the exam hall for three hours and focus completely on the exam paper.
CBSE previous year physics question papers will give a clear idea about exam pattern and the nature of the questions. Students also can be aware of the critical level of the questions asked in the exam. Make sure to solve the papers in a fixed mentioned time, like in a time-bound manner. This shall improve their level of answering the questions and think quickly in the given set of time.
2. How to attempt a physics paper on the mainboard exam?
Ans – Firstly, note down all the formulas and practise them frequently to remember them by heart. Derivations play a major role in Physics. Learning the derivations of the Formulas will help you solve the questions on board with ease. Questions in the exam will be asked in a deviant way. To understand them you need to be very much perfect with the derivations of the formulas.
Always focus mainly on the topics with a high weightage of marks. Your main concentration should be on topics like a Sound wave, Wave Optics, Modern Physics, Alternating current. Thermodynamics is a subject which is common in both the subjects of Physics and Chemistry. This is also one of the most important topics in Physics. Thorough practice with all the concepts is a must.
3. Why NCERT Books are Important ?
Ans – NCERT Books Strictly follows the CBSE curriculum and it Clears all the fundamental concepts of students by offering a number of problems to practice and it is BEST to score Good Marks in CBSE Board Exam.