CBSE Class 12 Physics Lab Manual 6
CBSE Class 12 Physics Lab Manual 6 – Frequency of A.C. (Alternating Current) Mains
Physics Practicals Class 12 CBSE Lab Manual – Free PDF Download
CBSE Class 12 Physics Lab Manual Chapters wise Download here in pdf format. These research lab Manual is also freely downloadable and used as a book of facts. Learning doesn’t mean solely gaining information regarding facts and principles rather it’s a path that is faithful by scientific truths, verified by experimentation. Keeping these facts in mind, CBSE research lab manual for Class 12 are planned, evaluated below subject Improvement Activities. Check our CBSE research lab manual for Class 12. we tend to square measure grateful to the academics for his or her constant support provided within the preparation of this CBSE research lab Manual.
Study Without Internet (Offline) Download Now
Class 12 Physics Lab Manual 6 – Frequency of A.C. (Alternating Current) Mains
Class 12 Physics Practicals CBSE Lab Manual Download PDf
- General Introduction
- Current Electricity—Sources and Accessories
- Measurement of Resistance
- To determine resistance per cm of a given wire by plotting a graph of potential difference versus current.
- To find resistance of a given wire using metre bridge and hence determine the resistivity (specific resistance) of its material.
- To verify the laws of combination (series) of resistances using a metre bridge.
- To verify the laws of combination (parallel) of resistances using a metre bridge.
- Measurement of Electromotive Force and Potential Difference
- Galvanometer, Ammeter and Voltmeter
- To determine resistance of a galvanometer by half-deflection method and to find its figure of merit.
- To convert the given galvanometer (of known resistance and figure of merit) into a voltmeter of desired range and to verify the same.
- To convert the given galvanometer (of known resistance and figure of merit) into an ammeter of desired range and to verify the same.
- Frequency of A.C. (Alternating Current) Mains
- To find the frequency of the AC mains with a sonometer.
- To measure the resistance and impedance of an inductor with or without iron core.
- To measure resistance, voltage (AC/DC), current (AC) and check continuity of a given circuit using multimeter.
- To assemble a household circuit comprising three bulbs, three (on/off) switches, a fuse and a power source.
- To assemble the components of a given electrical circuit.
- To study the variation in potential drop with length of a wire for a steady current.
- To draw the diagram of a given open circuit comprising at least a battery, resistor/rheostat, key, ammeter and voltmeter. Mark the components that are not connected in proper order and correct the circuit and also the circuit diagram.
- Focal Length of Spherical Mirrors
- Focal Length of Spherical Lenses
- Refractive Index of Prism Material, Glass Slab and Transparent Liquid
- Semiconductor Diodes and Transistors
- To draw the I-V characteristic curve of a p-n junction in forward bias and reverse bias.
- To draw the characteristic curve of a Zener diode and to determine its reverse breakdown voltage.
- To study the characteristics of a common emitter npn (or pnp) transistor and to find out the values of current and voltage gains.
- To identify a diode, an LED, a transistor, an IC, a resistor and a capacitor from a mixed collection of such items.
- To use a multimeter to (a) identify base of transistor, (b) distinguish between npn and pnp type transistors, (c) see the unidirectional flow of current in case of a diode and an LED, (d) check whether a given electronic component (e.g., diode, transistor or IC) is in working order.
- To study effect of intensity of light (by varying distance of he source) on an LDR.
- To observe refraction and lateral deviation of a beam of light incident obliquely on a glass slab.
- To observe polarisation of light using two polaroids.
- To observe diffraction of light due to a thin slit.
- (a) To study the nature and size of the image formed by a convex lens on a screen by using a candle and a screen (for different distances of the candle from the lens). (b) To study the nature and size of the image formed by a concave mirror on a screen by using a candle and a screen (for different distances of the candle from the mirror).
- To obtain a lens combination with the specified focal.length by using two lenses from the given set of lenses.
CBSE lab Manual for Class 12 Features:
- Basic conception of Experiments
- Before playacting the experiments the fundamental conception section of each experiment helps the scholars in recognize the aim of the experiment and to realize the result with the minimum mistake
- Lab Experiments with Interactive session and NCERT research lab Manual queries
- Completely solved CBSE research lab Manual queries square measure provided.
- Practical primarily based queries
By playacting the experiments, students can recognize the conception in an exceedingly higher method as they’ll currently read the changes happening ahead of their eyes. Their basics can become solid as they’re going to learn by doing things. By doing this activity they’re going to conjointly get generated their interest within the subject. Students can develop questioning skills and begin learning from a scientific perspective. Here we’ve got given all the required details that a Class 9 student ought to realize CBSE research lab Manual. From CBSE Science sensible to research lab manual, project work, vital queries and CBSE research lab kit manual, all the data is given within the elaborate kind additional during this page for Class 9 students.
For clearing Board Exams for the students. they’re going to need to possess a well-structured commit to study. The communicating are conducted within the month of could per annum. Students got to be sturdy academically in conjunction with numerous different skills like time management, exam-taking strategy, situational intelligence and analytical skills. Students got to harden.
this examination well-in advanced.
- Focus on vital topics
- Plan your day ahead
- The apply is that the key to success
- Take tests when each thought
- Regular revision
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions )
1. Can I Download the Class 1 Ncert Books PDF ?
Ans – Yes , You can Download the Ncert Books Directly From the Website of Utopper
2. How To Download the Ncert Books Pdf ?
Ans – Please click the Class of which you want to Download the Ncert Books and there is direct pdf Links Given on Our Website
3. Is Ncert Books Difficult ?
Ans – NCERT Books are designed in such a way that it covers the basic knowledge of your syllabus. It’s every line consist of deep and useful meaning. If you complete ncert books it would be very helpful many other extra refernce books have taken their bases and references from ncert .
4. Why NCERT Books are Important ?
Ans – NCERT Books Strictly follows the CBSE curriculum and it Clears all the fundamental concepts of students by offering a number of problems to practice and it is BEST to score Good Marks in CBSE Board Exam.